Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By teedoff
  • 1 Post By smallmuscle
  • 2 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 1 Post By Cylon357

Thread: HCG sublingual

teedoff is online now Member

HCG sublingual

So was doing some research on HCG . Had an idea that I may start using HCG for obvious reasons, and ran across HCG Sublingual. Seems to be an oral alternative to pinning several times a week.

Wondering if anyone has any experience or info on this.

Have a follow up with my new hormone facility and planning to ask him about it, but thats in 6 more weeks.

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by teedoff View Post
    So was doing some research on HCG . Had an idea that I may start using HCG for obvious reasons, and ran across HCG Sublingual. Seems to be an oral alternative to pinning several times a week.

Wondering if anyone has any experience or info on this.

Have a follow up with my new hormone facility and planning to ask him about it, but thats in 6 more weeks.
    It sucks!

How so? Not the same benefits and the injectable?
    JaneDoe likes this.

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    No bro, these HCG orals are a scam!

smallmuscle is offline New Member
    just shoot it in your stomach fat, it’s actually super easy and not painful as all
    JaneDoe likes this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, they used to extract HCG from pregnant women’s urine. If you could get a pregnant woman to give you a golden shower, maybe you could absorb some of that HCG.

All jokes aside, if there is any way I could avoid doing an injection, I would definitely look into it. The pain of injection is not the issue, it’s the tediousness of the entire process vs a pill or a couple of drops under the tongue.
    Cylon357 and JaneDoe like this.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Well, they used to extract HCG from pregnant women’s urine. If you could get a pregnant woman to give you a golden shower, maybe you could absorb some of that HCG.

All jokes aside, if there is any way I could avoid doing an injection, I would definitely look into it. The pain of injection is not the issue, it’s the tediousness of the entire process vs a pill or a couple of drops under the tongue.
    Liked for one of the two paragraphs, I will let you decide which

teedoff likes this.

Thats me. I barely can keep up with pills I take. Now that I'm moving to TRT injections, from the gel, I honestly dont want to have to deal with the extra pins every single week. A drop under the tongue would be so much more convenient.

smallmuscle is offline New Member
    You gotta pay the toll if you wanna rock n roll, don’t try to change something that works. Grab a box of 1/2” insulin needles and go shoot your shot.

Thread Information