Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Cylon357
  • 1 Post By yosemite-gains

Thread: Mid Cycle Bloodwork

yosemite-gains is offline New Member

Mid Cycle Bloodwork

I'm running 400 mg test E injected E3.5D (Monday AM, Thursday PM). I'm also running 500 IU HCG / week. I have not taken any AI yet but have Arimidex on hand.

I had my blood drawn Thursday AM of week 6.

* total test: 781 -> 2478 ng/dL
    * free test: 82.5 -> 595 pg/mL
    * estradiol (LCMS): 18 -> 124 pg/mL
    * hematocrit: 44.1 -> 45.9

What should I do about the estradiol? I haven't really noticed any strong high e sides..
    - BP is good. Actually lower.
    - No noticeable change in water retention. Although I gained about 10lbs the first 4 weeks I do not feel puffy.
    - No change in acne.. skin is a tiny bit more oily.
    - Nothing going on with my chest.

I'm getting a lot of PIP
    at my injection sites (shoulders, VG) using a 1/2 inch 27g needle. For example, Thursday's shoulder injection still really hurt during during my workout Monday. I've tried heating up the oil. What can I do?

Here's a link to my blood work- https://imgur.com/a/o971Zem. I sourced EP gear from PSL.
    Last edited by yosemite-gains; 04-19-2022 at 10:45 PM.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    If you aren't having any high estrogen sides, I wouldn't do anything about it. We want elevated e in the presence of elevated t.

EP uses mct oil, I believe. Have you used their products before?
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

yosemite-gains is offline New Member
    Yes, I confirmed that they use MCT oil. I have not used any of their products before, or any other steroid products for that matter. What do you think?
    Cylon357 likes this.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by yosemite-gains View Post
    Yes, I confirmed that they use MCT oil. I have not used any of their products before, or any other steroid products for that matter. What do you think?
    Sounds like virgin muscle soreness. It doesn't sound like an infection, which is good. If you are not having any bumps, lumps, redness, or warmth, I would say there are a couple of things you could try.

First, just try a different location, glutes being the most common. It might sit fine there.

Second, that sounds like an insulin pin... Are you drawing with the same pin that you inject with? A fresh needle can make all the difference in the world in comfort. Along those lines, you might try going up to a 28g pin, though expect it to take a bit longer to inject.

Regardless of gauge, you do want to watch your injection technique. Slow and steady is your friend. Maybe massage the area a little when you are done injecting, too.

Hopefully you will get some more input on this. That's about all I can think of.

Thread Information