Bigbadwolf250 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

Hands cold! Help! Worried

So past few months noticed my hands are really cold after I touch something cold or wash my hands they stay extremely cold. Blood work shows high rbc so I'm worried about circulation issues. Although it was happening when my blood work was not so bad too.

Anyone get this I'm starting to worry I'm going to have a heart attack or stroke or something.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    How high is your hemoglobin? The closer it gets to 20 GM/dl, the harder it will be for blood to reach capillaries in the extremities. You should donate if you haven’t already, and avoid iron containing foods, iron cookware, and anything with vitamin c.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Go pull ur bloods dude see what it looks like. Only way of knowing for sure

Fit4Florida is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadwolf250 View Post
    So past few months noticed my hands are really cold after I touch something cold or wash my hands they stay extremely cold. Blood work shows high rbc so I'm worried about circulation issues. Although it was happening when my blood work was not so bad too.

Anyone get this I'm starting to worry I'm going to have a heart attack or stroke or something.

I wouldn’t panic but as Cuz & Monsterone said lots can be going on - get bloodwork, address the issues. Definitely donate asap as that can’t hurt and will likely improve situation anyway.

Thread Information