600mgs deca 1-8
    75mgs fina ED 9-16
    500mgs primo 17-24
    50 mgs ED winny 21-27
    adex .5 ED throughout
    nolvadex 20mgs EOD
    week 27 pct
    hcg /clomid/nolvadex

Is there anything that you guys would change or add to this and what do you think of my PCT

BDTR is offline Retired
    Whats your cycle experience?

barbarian is offline Banned
    how about chopin off about 7 weeks off that cycle your gona end up permanetly damaging your nuts for ever and they might even have to cut one or both off dude rethink that cycle and do some serios resarch bro! and i dont care what you stack with it your gona lose all your mass when you come off dude its gona take about 2 montsh before your nuts r back to norm with clomid and hcg and during that 2 months youl shrink into nothing prolly smaller then what you were to start with and if your gona do it anyway at least cut that test to no longer than 12 at that high of a dose.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I think it's doable with the right PCT and a large amount of experience. I'm staying on for the rest of the year, my nuts will be back.

Quote Originally Posted by barbarian
    how about chopin off about 7 weeks off that cycle your gona end up permanetly damaging your nuts for ever and they might even have to cut one or both off dude rethink that cycle and do some serios resarch bro! and i dont care what you stack with it your gona lose all your mass when you come off dude its gona take about 2 montsh before your nuts r back to norm with clomid and hcg and during that 2 months youl shrink into nothing prolly smaller then what you were to start with and if your gona do it anyway at least cut that test to no longer than 12 at that high of a dose.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Switch the Tren and primo, makes a little more sense that way.

Switch to prop by at least wk 25 so you can start your recovery on the 27th. (if you werent planning to already)

It looks good though. I find everything barbarian said to be inncorrect. You will make great gains as long as your training and diet are good, and as long as you remeber to increase them both as time goes along and you make gains. You will recover fine with a good PCT.

joeoak is offline New Member
    this will be my 7th cycle, training 8 years, 5'10 200, 10-12bf% 25yrs old

BDTR is offline Retired
    You can pull it off no problems at all I think.

Buffet is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joeoak
    1000mgs test 1-24
    50mgs dbol ED 1-6
    600mgs deca 1-8
    75mgs fina ED 9-16
    500mgs primo 17-24
    50 mgs ED winny 21-27
    adex .5 ED throughout
    nolvadex 20mgs EOD
    week 27 pct
    hcg /clomid/nolvadex

Damn, I guess i shouldnt be nervous about my 500mg test cycle in a few months.

Riki is offline New Member
    Lol, well, lay off awhile, if ya only 200 pounds after 7 cycles ya doing something really wrong! Just let ya body recover and start training first: look at ya diet and traingroutine first. And 6 months is just insane. Shoot less and gain more. In noi way is it ment offensive, but just let the buff lay for awhile and just do a deca /sust/dbol cycle after a break for 6 months. I see no use in the cycle ya described above.

Grtz

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Riki
    Lol, well, lay off awhile, if ya only 200 pounds after 7 cycles ya doing something really wrong! in the cycle ya described above.

Grtz
    I was thinking the SAME thing

Buffet is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Riki
    Lol, well, lay off awhile, if ya only 200 pounds after 7 cycles ya doing something really wrong! Just let ya body recover and start training first: look at ya diet and traingroutine first. And 6 months is just insane. Shoot less and gain more. In noi way is it ment offensive, but just let the buff lay for awhile and just do a deca /sust/dbol cycle after a break for 6 months. I see no use in the cycle ya described above.

Grtz
    I was thinking the same thing but i didnt want to say it and it come off offensive. Constructive criticism is always good.

in those 6 other cycles I'm up from 172 to 200 witch I feel isn't to bad of gains, got up 218 last cycle and leaned up for the summer back down to 200lbs.

Jin
    Jin is offline New Member
    This all looks good and damn i would love to have all of that juice, but i honestly think you gonna mess up all your hormones, no matter how much clomid,hcg ,nolvadex you take you gonna be in a hospital removing your bitch tits and any way you gonna piss most of it out, rather split it up and take 2 different courses with a 2 month break in between or even 3 month break, you will get better gains.

Well thats my oppininon

guys if you think you can get away with just cycleing like a crazy wild man and not have bad side effects wether on cycle or off then keep on doing those crazy ass cycles and when you wind up dead or all fucked up youll wish you had done less and for shorter peroids instead of trying to turn into arnold in 1 huge cycle. im not trying to be an ass but it seems everone seems to be ignoring the sides of these mega dose strung out cycles just admit it guys its its dangerus and unnessacery.

And like i said the first time do some resarch.

Decoder is offline Banned
    in those 6 other cycles I'm up from 172 to 200 witch I feel isn't to bad of gains, got up 218 last cycle and leaned up for the summer back down to 200lbs.

" No offense that is horrible with the aid of steriods and 6 cycles! most people can do that in 1 cycle, im willing to bet your diet and work outs need some work" once again no offense.

Riki is offline New Member
    Dont wanna sound bad, but that is a 28+18 = 42 pounds in 6 cycles, and ya lost 18 pounds again. By average ya gained 28/6 = alittle over 4 pounds per cycle. I wont make the same remarks as I already did. Ya seem not to want to listen to solid advice. The only thing ya seem intersted in, is answers like: Whooa, yeah, that ownz, men.
    Its not meant offence, but as several people tell ya its dumb, then it might be dumb!

Grtz

there is a very good thread that yall the doubters might want to read if you haven't all ready, do a search on length of cycle debate and thanks for all the replies and to all the vets bdtr and Billy_Bathgate
    Last edited by joeoak; 08-02-2003 at 04:00 PM.

Thread Information