Thread: Hair Loss

aaronswt84 is offline Associate Member

Hair Loss

Ok guys Im at a loss here. Last night I noticed when I rubbed my hair like 5 hairs fell out. And my hair looks alittle bit thinner. Ive only been on my cycle for 2 weeks, 300 mg deca , 500 test. They arent suspose to kick in till 3 weeks. I use to smoke pot alot but stopped about a week and a half ago because I am on my cycle. Does pot make your hair thin???

TheJuicer is offline Member
    Dude..Everytime I do my hair or take my hands though my hair I also get about 5 hairs out...I noticed it about a week ago...it happened on my last cycle too!

Does it just happen on cycle, or when your off too? Am I freakin out for no reason?

Rastus is offline Associate Member
    2 weeks is a little soon. I think you're being a little paranoid. How old are you? It could just be a sign of getting older.......

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Everyone loses 50-100 hairs a day naturally. All the hair on your head is in different stages of the hair follicle life cycle. I wouldn't worry yet. You will be able to tell. I remember at 20 shampooing my hair and could tell it was way more than normal loss. Of course your family will say you are not losing anything up until you have no hair left so best to judge for yourself or close friends/coworkers. Not sure what your age is but if you are 20 + do some research on proscar and propecia. They have a long safety profile. Also minoxidil is a pain but the 5% solution does work by expanding the growth cycle, and the fight is about using proven methods until science brings about a real solution. Today it is about starting as soon as you notice because for most people what's out there is only going to keep what you have or give you small amounts of regrowth.

TheJuicer is offline Member
    I only notice it on cycle..but I'm soooo paranoid! That why I never did rec. drugs much!

Im 20 years old. Hair loss drugs, those are only from your doc arent they?

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    Bald is beautiful embrace it!

Rastus is offline Associate Member

Yes, embrace it!

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

Nioxin

Try The Nioxin Shampoo It Cleans The Dht From You Folicles

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    OK, don't try the Nioxin Shampoo. It's marketed as a scalp cleanser (removes sebum, etc). It is not an anti-androgen or a growth stimulator, and it's very expensive. Moreover it has a reputation among real hair loss doctors as being snake oil, nuff said.

Wait until your off cycle and through your post cycle therapy to see if the shedding stops.
    Visit http://www.minoxidl.com aka Dr. Lee, he's a great doc.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I will never embrace it. Chicks did hair! Glad I had some last night for her to run her hands through Damn this test is kicking in and I am single and ready to mingle!

I agree to, Dr. Lee has some great 5% minoxidil that is a perfect alternative if you are one of the about 7 of 100 people that has an allergic reaction to store bought minoxidil. www.minoxidil.com

Also - I have used these services for legal doctors consults and perscriptions over the web:

proscar/propecia - www.net-dr.com
    avodart - www.medicalwellnesscenter.com

Both great services!

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    I asked my barber today about this he said sometimes when the hot sessions come around your hair sheds .. I dont know but i do trust a man that deals with hair every day. so the only way know for shore is to wait till fall or winter

hatchblack is offline Associate Member
    What is the deal with using finasteride and Deca together. Why does everybody seem to want to avoid that....?

So....finasteride (propecia/proscar) blocks DHT from the scalp and conversion if I understand correctly.

Minoxidil helps regrow hair...?

Nizoral helps block scalp DHT...?

Thread Information