flexgolf is offline Member

Propionate is Great

Well ive been taking propionate for one week at approximately 150 mg eod. I must say i love it. I can already see noticable changes in my body. The most noticable change being a loss of body fat. I think my shoulders are looking bigger too. Ive had a noticable shut down (balls shrinkin some) which i guess was expected. The major downside is that the injections have hurt like pretty bad. Although i think i may be injecting too much in certain locations. i put about 1.6 ccs in my calf (ive got pretty good calves) and it gave me a nice limp today. I will probably have to transition to ED injections so i can maintain high dosage, while injecting lesser amounts on each occasion. To conclude, if you can get some legit prop, i reccomend using it. This is my first cycle, and i like the fact my gear is fast acting and it will leave my system pretty quickly.

Decoder is offline Banned
    remeber, Clomid and Nolva at the end.

ill definitely be running the clomid, but im taking ldex and proviron to fight the estrogen rebound

bigtraps is offline Member
    What kind of prop are you useing?

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    yeah prop works wonders, i inject 100 mg/ed, works well, use some clen with it, and u turn into super man ! no joke ! now i know how the pro's stay strong in the pre-contest phase ! tren + prop + slin = amazing strength !

Slypknot is offline Member
    I must agree though - Prop is one painful mofo! I was running Fina/Prop and dropped the Fina at 8 weeks keeping the Prop on for an additional 2.... sweet Lord the pain hit me after the 2nd inject of only Prop (QV). The soreness is nothing far from amazing. I'm barely able to hobble around my quads are in so much pain. I had no idea how much easier the fina was really making these shots. I've thought about adding some peanut oil to try and help out but think I'll just grin and bare it for the remaining week....

bigtraps is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Slypknot
    I must agree though - Prop is one painful mofo! I was running Fina/Prop and dropped the Fina at 8 weeks keeping the Prop on for an additional 2.... sweet Lord the pain hit me after the 2nd inject of only Prop (QV). The soreness is nothing far from amazing. I'm barely able to hobble around my quads are in so much pain. I had no idea how much easier the fina was really making these shots. I've thought about adding some peanut oil to try and help out but think I'll just grin and bare it for the remaining week....
    Yikes!! I just finished 10 bottleds of QV prop, 125mg ed. I did not have much if any pain. I guess I just get used to it. I am now working on my bovel prop 50. Been 2 weeks so far, I feel totally different on the brovel. Alot more strength, pumps are better...More agession though. I also added 100mg of ** winn ED..and brought my carbs up a little. So that should also have alot to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by bigtraps
    What kind of prop are you useing?

im using QV. its cool your injections dont hurt that much. i hope i can get used to them, until then im hobbling around like a one legged dog

Thread Information