• 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By Fit4Florida
  • 2 Post By Cylon357
  • 1 Post By Cuz
  • 2 Post By Fit4Florida
  • 2 Post By Cylon357
  • 2 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 2 Post By Honkey_Kong

Thread: Disappointing Mid Cycle Bloods??

Fit4Florida is offline Junior Member

Disappointing Mid Cycle Bloods??

Looking forward to what YOU think? I was pretty disappointed with the total test value. Expected it to be much higher the day after pinning. Should I be concerned with the quality of my gear or do you see another reason this could be IMO only modestly higher at 1600’s…….

Mid Week 7 of 16
    500mg Test E
    600mg EQ
    Dbol kicker stopped last week
    (I know many don’t like the EQ but I am experimenting w/it for specific reasons.)

Mainly body recomp cycle close to maint calories.

Hope you are all doing well and Thanks ahead !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Disappointing Mid Cycle Bloods??-4600f5f5-136f-4e8b-a381-cb5a13af4a0e.jpeg  

Ol_Wolf is offline Junior Member
    I only do 100 mg of Test-Cyp and 12.5 mg of DHEA 2X a week and my test was almost 2000 at my last test. I'm doing TRT so, the Dr. wants to drop me back to 75 mg of test Cyp 2X a week now. He is fine with me keeping it high for a couple of months if I want to reap the benefits so to speak.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fit4Florida View Post
    Looking forward to what YOU think? I was pretty disappointed with the total test value. Expected it to be much higher the day after pinning. Should I be concerned with the quality of my gear or do you see another reason this could be IMO only modestly higher at 1600’s…….

Mid Week 7 of 16
    500mg Test E
    600mg EQ
    Dbol kicker stopped last week
    (I know many don’t like the EQ but I am experimenting w/it for specific reasons.)

Mainly body recomp cycle close to maint calories.

Hope you are all doing well and Thanks ahead !

At 500 a week (assuming 250 x 2) your total and free test should be higher for sure. What lab are you running? I get why you’re disappointed, how’s it going with the EQ? Noticing physical changes and changes in strength. No AI I’m assuming?

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    At 500 a week (assuming 250 x 2) your total and free test should be higher for sure. What lab are you running? I get why you’re disappointed, how’s it going with the EQ? Noticing physical changes and changes in strength. No AI I’m assuming?
    Spot on, no AI, split 250/300mg 2 times a week. Aesthetically small change, mild extra vascularity, noticeable strength gains but wouldn’t say it’s Very significant. It’s tough to quantify right now because I switched my routine up from a volume focused to a 6-12 rep failure focused push/pull split. I have noticed I’m getting a few extra reps at weight compared with a few months ago. any chance the EQ skews the Test levels like other compounds I’ve read about? Are 19nors those compounds I don’t recall.
    wellshii likes this.

EQ will suppress your testosterone , but admittedly I am not an expert on EQ. Even 19nors suppression of test, I’ve never had my total test affected that greatly when run together, especially at the dosages you’re taking. My gut says it’s under dosed…it’s why I am curious of the manufacturer, to see if anyone has had a similar experience with that lab.

500 mgs of test should put you well over the numbers you labs pulled, regardless if you’re running an additional suppressive compound. I just don’t know how to quantify that
    Last edited by SampsonandDelilah; 08-09-2022 at 10:42 AM.

EQ will suppress your testosterone , but admittedly I am not an expert on EQ. Even 19nors suppression of test, I’ve never had my total test affected that greatly when run together, especially at the dosages you’re taking. My gut says it’s under dosed…it’s why I am curious of the manufacturer, to see if anyone has had a similar experience with that lab.

500 mgs of test should put you well over the numbers you labs pulled, regardless if you’re running an additional suppressive compound. I just don’t know how to quantify that
    Sent you a PM with the UGL info, not sure I want to put that out there at this point. It’s real bad news at this point as purchased quite a few cycles worth……guess I have to write them an email….bummer
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Im gonna say your gear is shit. Its underdosed. Like alot, they arent putting enough raws to make a 10ml vial probably less than half. No way youre runnin pharm grade test at 5-600 with a total of 1600 , what was your estrogen sitting at

Thx, come to the same sad conclusion. Still waiting on the estro. Results to come in.
    Think this is an issue with many of the UGL’s right now?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Tons of reputable labs out there. Just gotta do some research.
    Fit4Florida likes this.

This gear was all Titan labs. Came across them on one of the well known source boards and have used them before w/better results. In case anyone else has similar experience…..sent them an email, not holding my breath, but they seem to be very well recommended and have a long-standing history.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Im gonna say your gear is shit. Its underdosed. Like alot, they arent putting enough raws to make a 10ml vial probably less than half. No way youre runnin pharm grade test at 5-600 with a total of 1600 , what was your estrogen sitting at
    E2 just came in at 8, usually much higher with Test alone, I’m guessing the EQ is working fine, keeping the E2 down. Seems almost too low: I guess that’s why my libidos not up to normal lately. Going to switch Test brands and keep on plugging away.

Your estrogen is way too low…no AI? When did you stop the Dbol ? EQ still aromatizes as well just at a slower rate than test E. Can you post your lab for the e2? What type of lab did you order? Sensitive assay? I’m sure that’s impacting your libido…
    Your total test is over 1200, your free test is over 700 and your E2 is 8. Coming off of Dbol and running test and eq with no AI? Something isn’t adding up for me?

What am I missing?
    Cuz likes this.

Your estrogen is way too low…no AI? When did you stop the Dbol ? EQ still aromatizes as well just at a slower rate than test E. Can you post your lab for the e2? What type of lab did you order? Sensitive assay? I’m sure that’s impacting your libido…
    Your total test is over 1200, your free test is over 700 and your E2 is 8. Coming off of Dbol and running test and eq with no AI? Something isn’t adding up for me?

What am I missing?
    No AI at all, Dbol at 50mg day till about 7 days before this test. In my research two of the things that really attracted me too EQ was the appetite effects and supposedly keeps aromatization to a minimum through what I remember to be its affinity for binding to aromatase. The means of which I could be confusing but the effect on Aromatization was definitely a reoccurring theme from my readings.I never thought it would be that low the plot thickens Disappointing Mid Cycle Bloods??-2d95a863-d664-4850-95d2-6084d239843e.jpeg
    Last edited by Fit4Florida; 08-11-2022 at 08:35 AM.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    No AI at all, Dbol at 50mg day till about 7 days before this test. In my research two of the things that really attracted me too EQ was the appetite effects and supposedly keeps aromatization to a minimum through what I remember to be its affinity for binding to aromatase. The means of which I could be confusing but the effect on Aromatization was definitely a reoccurring theme from my readings.I never thought it would be that low the plot thickens
    Sounds like you should drop the EQ and see where that puts you.

One of the three compounds you have mentioned is tanking your Estrogen. Most men not on trt walk around with higher levels than that. So let's look at the compounds at play...

Testosterone - not going to lower estrogen
    Dbol - definitely not going to lower estrogen
    EQ - personally not experienced with the compound, but you say your research indicates it can interact with aromatase.

That last one seems the most likely to be the culprit, assuming your test and dbol weren't completely faked. Even 50% underdosed test should give you a higher E than that, never mind the dbol.

Punt that EQ and see how you feel. That's my 2 cents anyhow...

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET

What am I missing?
    Strangest shit i ever seen
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

EQ aromatizes…

Just not as drastically as test

Need to run their sensitive estrogen assay

Still puzzled - 3+3 = 6

Your labs at the dosages are like 3+3 = .793948 (x) 5478 (y)

Need to run their sensitive estrogen assay

Still puzzled - 3+3 = 6

Your labs at the dosages are like 3+3 = .793948 (x) 5478 (y)
    I know right…..I have contacted source. He said same shit….said he’s going to pay for new bloods, I’ll do SEN ESTRO ESSAY along with the Free/total Test. Now that begs the question: should I continue same cycle for now and get new bloods or drop EQ anyway, get bloods w/pinning Just the test? Leaning towards dropping EQ and running one more week with his Test to get the bloods then switching to new test all together.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I know right…..I have contacted source. He said same shit….said he’s going to pay for new bloods, I’ll do SEN ESTRO ESSAY along with the Free/total Test. Now that begs the question: should I continue same cycle for now and get new bloods or drop EQ anyway, get bloods w/pinning Just the test? Leaning towards dropping EQ and running one more week with his Test to get the bloods then switching to new test all together.
    I would continue with the same cycle if the source is paying for bloodwork. They and you need to see what is what. I would still drop the EQ right after bloodwork though.

Agreed. Not my favorite compound and there’s a reason I’ve never run it. How many test cycles do you have under your belt? With 3 compounds on board, it’s more difficult to “peel the onion” and find the culprit. I think you’ve got a solid plan moving forward.
    Fit4Florida and Cylon357 like this.

It sounds like I’m not the only one out there with this type of reaction to EQ

https://www.eroids.com/forums/steroi...-in-some-users

Glad you fellas like the plan, having underdosed Test definitely isn’t helping any way you slice it.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    This gear was all Titan labs. Came across them on one of the well known source boards and have used them before w/better results. In case anyone else has similar experience…..sent them an email, not holding my breath, but they seem to be very well recommended and have a long-standing history.
    I know that lab and which board you got it off of. They notoriously underdose their shit. And the rubber stoppers they use fall apart after a few uses and you end up with floaters in the oil. Stay away from that UGL

Thread Information