• 3 Post By Charlie67
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 2 Post By SampsonandDelilah

Thread: test and decca

Noob_monkey is offline Junior Member

test and decca

hey!

I am using test and decca for my cycle.

This is the first week. I havew used 500mg test 250 decca, and 30mg dbol ( the dbol is causing me to sweat pretty excessively while working out )

Would it be worth dialing this down?

what would be the sweet spot to keep sides down and see some decent gains?

cheers!

Iranon is offline Associate Member
    No oral steroids in the off season, only to be used the last few weeks before competition.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Iranon View Post
    No oral steroids in the off season, only to be used the last few weeks before competition.

Dbol weeks before a competition?
    Charlie67, Cuz, Testie and 1 others like this.

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Noob_monkey View Post
    hey!

This is the first week. I havew used 500mg test 250 decca, and 30mg dbol ( the dbol is causing me to sweat pretty excessively while working out )

cheers!
    No, don't dial it down if its just sweating you're worried about (as long as you can still breath, duh). Dbol has its place , for me its motivation. I think Dbol is the best pre-workout EVER, but you're not likely to keep any gains from the Dbol itself, but looking puffy and big gets me going and I generally have pretty good workouts on it. The Test/Deca cycle may leave you better off post-cycle depending on all those little factors like intensity, diet, motivation, etc, etc.

Best of luck,
    C-
    SampsonandDelilah, Testie and Cuz like this.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    If you want to win Best in Show at the Butterball Open.

hey!

cheers!
    Personally, I wouldn't bother with the dbol. And to me, 250mg of deca is a real low dose. I'd bump that up to 400-600mg a week and then take 50mg proviron daily. I'd also lower the test down to 300mg a week. The proviron will keep you from getting deca-dick.

I'm of the belief that the other steroids were specifically designed to be better than test at doing specific tasks. So let them do the heavy lifting.

But I should've started with this, what are you trying to gain from this cycle?
    Last edited by Honkey_Kong; 08-13-2022 at 12:24 AM.
    Cuz likes this.

Thanks for the replys!

Am looking to get stronger from this cycle.
    My new workout is based on progressive overload. Its calculated from 8rm, over a few weeks the reps go down and weight goes up.

Id like to add a fair bit to the weight and then see what i can keep after the cycle.

Want to get my squat and deadlift 8rm upto 100kg.

With a decca dose as high as 400-500 i head read that it can cause a different type of gyno, where your tits will secrete something.

Id rather keep the dose lower.

Im upto between 3500-5000 calories a day. I honestly find it almost impossible to eat any more than that.

Thanks again!

Thanks for the replys!

Am looking to get stronger from this cycle.
    My new workout is based on progressive overload. Its calculated from 8rm, over a few weeks the reps go down and weight goes up.

Id like to add a fair bit to the weight and then see what i can keep after the cycle.

Want to get my squat and deadlift 8rm upto 100kg.

With a decca dose as high as 400-500 i head read that it can cause a different type of gyno, where your tits will secrete something.

Id rather keep the dose lower.

Im upto between 3500-5000 calories a day. I honestly find it almost impossible to eat any more than that.

Thanks again!
    The stories about deca gyno are overblown. In nearly all of those cases, it's the fact that they're taking high doses of test which is causing their gyno. Usually those guys are taking doses of test that are higher than their dose of deca (usually, because they need the test to aromatize in to DHT which is the proviron 's purpose). the side effect is that the test causes higher estrogen levels too and high estrogen is known to also signal prolactin production.

Here's a good read on that matter:
    https://www.creative-diagnostics.com...or%20pituitary.

But anyways you can do whatever you want. I really don't care if you take my advice or not. I really don't see the point in asking advice though, if you're just going to dismiss it when they give it to you. Did you really just want a bunch of strangers giving you a "thumbs up?"

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    The stories about deca gyno are overblown. In nearly all of those cases, it's the fact that they're taking high doses of test which is causing their gyno. Usually those guys are taking doses of test that are higher than their dose of deca (usually, because they need the test to aromatize in to DHT which is the proviron 's purpose). the side effect is that the test causes higher estrogen levels too and high estrogen is known to also signal prolactin production.

Here's a good read on that matter:
    https://www.creative-diagnostics.com...or%20pituitary.

But anyways you can do whatever you want. I really don't care if you take my advice or not. I really don't see the point in asking advice though, if you're just going to dismiss it when they give it to you. Did you really just want a bunch of strangers giving you a "thumbs up?"
    Thanks for the input.

Il switch it up and see what happens.

400ml deccal 300ml test.

Like you say, no point asking for advice and then disregarding it

Thanks for the reading material

Iranon is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    You miss the overall point but most people do.

Oral steroids , what ever works for y0u and what ever your show is...Power lifting, strongman, bodybuilding bike racing, sprinting a 100 meters what ever.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Iranon View Post
    You miss the overall point but most people do.

Oral steroids, what ever works for y0u and what ever your show is...Power lifting, strongman, bodybuilding bike racing, sprinting a 100 meters what ever.

Did I miss the overall point or did you glaze over your overall explanation?

I’ve always used Dbol as a bridge for long esters, to each their own though.

I smell what you’re cooking now…

How many weeks out are you?
    Cuz and Honkey_Kong like this.

Thread Information