Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By songdog

Thread: Test tren mast blend ? Advice!

Bigbadwolf250 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

Test tren mast blend ? Advice!

So I did 350 test e and 350 e mast for 10 weeks. Week 11 decided to add 25 mg of tren eod and drop the test and mast to 250mg . Did that for about a week. Now running low on mast e and the bottles keep crashing and am tired of hearing it up everytime. I have a ton of a cut blend that's test p tren a and mast p 50 mg each per ml.

How can I switch to that for the remaining 3 weeks? Don't want to overdose tren I gain a lot from a little and keep sides manageable. So 100 to 150 mg max.

Should I do 125 mgs of the mix a week and then add a little extra test c on top?

Any advice I'd really appreciate it.

Aristimuqoh is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadwolf250 View Post
    So I did 350 test e and 350 e mast for 10 weeks. Week 11 decided to add 25 mg of tren eod and drop the test and mast to 250mg . Did that for about a week. Now running low on mast e and the bottles keep crashing and am tired of hearing it up everytime. I have a ton of a cut blend that's test p tren a and mast p 50 mg each per ml.

How can I switch to that for the remaining 3 weeks? Don't want to overdose tren I gain a lot from a little and keep sides manageable. So 100 to 150 mg max.

Should I do 125 mgs of the mix a week and then add a little extra test c on top?

Any advice I'd really appreciate it.
    There is a product that has the right combination of those compounds, by PharmaconLab Mix 6
    PHARMA MIX 6 By Pharmacon Labs. (500mg/ml)
    TRENBOLONE ENANTHATE ; 100 mg/ml
    TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE ; 200 mg/ml
    MASTERONE ENANTHATE; 200 mg/ml

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    NEVER start a cycle unless you have everything you need!I don't like blends cus you don't know wat your getting.
    Cuz likes this.

Thread Information