Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By almostgone

Thread: Figure if my NPP is fake? Need someone more experienced

Fiskevatten is offline Member

Figure if my NPP is fake? Need someone more experienced

Good evening gents!

I am currently on:
    - 0.70 ml = 140mg Mast E eod
    - 0.4 ml = 120mg Test E eod (recently increased from TRT dose)
    - 1.5 ml = 150mg NPP eod
    - Proviron 50mg daily
    - Caber and Aromasin has been paused since I crashed my E2, taking new bloods tomorrow.

I started little over 3 weeks ago and while I do feel some stamina and strenght, I have zero weight gain.
    However, I eat way more, so it can simply be the increased test and food instake.
    I can get hard and cum, but no libido (urge).
    Never had much of joint issues so can't comment on that.

Don't have any "on" feeling whatsoever, no increased or decreased appetite. Did labs but not much to read
    since NPP as far as I know cannot be read via bw if I handle the rest correctly? No thickening of blood etc, never get that.
    Just saw that I had crashed my E2 a week ago and had high normal in T levels which is why I increased, but rest was
    perfect.

Source is reputable and labs are Global Anabolics and Platinum BioTech.
    Just got Superdrol of them 2 days ago to get some action going (always wanted to try that), so waiting there.

I tried cool the NPP in fridge and no crystals (read that I could test that), so I tried freezer and same there
    - no crystals.
    I doubt that 600 and 450 NPP dose has that much of a difference and increasing Test to double etc would only enforce
    the Test being the benefactor.

Heard so much great stuff of Deca and NPP so I had expectations, but this is a disappointment...
    Last cycle of Test, Var and Primo I ended up gaining a lot! Here I stand still...

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Exposing your AAS to freezing temperatures is not really a good test. About all it will tell you is if the brewer used low to moderate solvent ratios.
    Cuz likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Fiskevatten is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Exposing your AAS to freezing temperatures is not really a good test. About all it will tell you is if the brewer used low to moderate solvent ratios.
    Thank you! Seems I am at square one then, and going so far as to test to product via a special clinic will take longer and an amount that itīs easier to change
    or stop. Not sure if I should give it more time or go old tested cycles.

Thread Information