• 5 Post By Cuz
  • 3 Post By Octaneforce
  • 3 Post By Iranon
  • 2 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By wellshii

Thread: Test E cycle dilemma

AmberClad is offline New Member

Test E cycle dilemma

Hey guys, currently running a Test E cycle at 500mg a week at the 12 week period. Currently loving the cycle I wish to run it for 16-18 weeks total as I have not made the total gains I want to just yet but am still making gains week to week.

However without going into too much detail I have recently had a serious event come up in my life that is forcing me go away for 2-3 weeks where I cannot bring my Test E vials with me. Where I am going I can continue to train and eat propely but I will be missing valuable weeks of injections on cycle.

I am at the period in test e cycles where the majority of people usually finish up and start PCT, however this was not my intention. Should I just call it quits on the cycle and start PCT as soon as I return home? Or continue the cycle like I want to up until that 18 week mark.

I'm not 100% on the science behind it but I wouldn't want to get back and pretty much have had most my levels flatlined and it was as if I was starting the cycle from scratch, if that was the case PCT sounds like a better idea.

Any advice would be super appreciated guys.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AmberClad View Post
    Hey guys, currently running a Test E cycle at 500mg a week at the 12 week period. Currently loving the cycle I wish to run it for 16-18 weeks total as I have not made the total gains I want to just yet but am still making gains week to week.

However without going into too much detail I have recently had a serious event come up in my life that is forcing me go away for 2-3 weeks where I cannot bring my Test E vials with me. Where I am going I can continue to train and eat propely but I will be missing valuable weeks of injections on cycle.

I am at the period in test e cycles where the majority of people usually finish up and start PCT, however this was not my intention. Should I just call it quits on the cycle and start PCT as soon as I return home? Or continue the cycle like I want to up until that 18 week mark.

I'm not 100% on the science behind it but I wouldn't want to get back and pretty much have had most my levels flatlined and it was as if I was starting the cycle from scratch, if that was the case PCT sounds like a better idea.

Any advice would be super appreciated guys.
    Why do you think you can't take your test with you? Lots of people travel with it all the time. Unless there is a big old label on it that says "This here is some bogus UGL sh!t arrest whoever has it!!" you will probably be fine. Note that all bets are off if you are a repeat drug offender, going into a totalitarian nation, or just afflicted with the bad luck gene.

That said, if you really can't take it with you, then take your PCT drugs and start that about 2 weeks after your last injection. It would be nice to have HCG for that 2 weeks leading up to PCT, but if you can't take your test, you probably think you can't (or shouldn't) take your HCG.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Simple answer here. Is the risk worth the reward?

Ask Britany Griner

Just another reason im glad im on dr prescribed testosterone
    Iranon, songdog, Testie and 2 others like this.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    You have 2 options here:

Double or triple up your test dose the moment before you leave and resume when you are back (2 weeks wouldnt be THAT bad)

Or start pct when you return. The half life of enanthate is 14 days so youd actually be timing up your pct pretty well.

Oh also theres a third option….dont do whatever is forcing you to leave. You dont HAVE to do anything in life really.

Whats your age and cycle experience?

Iranon is offline Associate Member
    What is your:

Height

Weight

Body fat %

Training program

Diet

???

Years training natty

AmberClad is offline New Member
    23 years old, 2nd cycle of test only

Iranon is offline Associate Member
    Train 3 more years natty
    Testie, songdog and Mooseman33 like this.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Iranon View Post
    Train 3 more years natty
    Except he’s already started…

To Iranon’s point though, you are far too young.

I’d say travel with it, but I’m a grown ass man and although I fly every week and put my gear and pins right through the X-ray and NEVER been questioned in this country or countless others, I can’t trust you’d have the same confidence as me (it comes with time and age). That being said, wrap it up and PCT and then go hard natty for a while before you fuck yourself up. Walk, don’t run
    Testie and Cuz like this.

wellshii is offline Member
    Damn 3 weeks ?
    Yeah personally I would cut it short and pct like everyone else is saying.
    Fuk it, life happens.
    At least try to get some volume in of pushups,bodyweight squats , and pull ups and the others while your test tapers down.
    Youll still be at super-physiological for a few more weeks.
    Thats what I would do personally at least.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Thread Information