• 1 Post By Mma67
  • 2 Post By 956Vette
  • 1 Post By Nerveblock67
  • 3 Post By Cylon357
  • 2 Post By Cylon357

Thread: HCG on first cycle

Nerveblock67 is offline New Member

HCG on first cycle

I'm starting my first cycle in January and it's basically the exact cycle from the sticky above.

- Week 1 to 12: Testosterone enanthate @ 250 mg every 3.5 days (500mg/week total)
    - Week 1 to 12: hCG @ 250 iu every 3.5 days (500 iu/week total)
    - Week 1 to 14: Aromasin @ 12.5mg every other day (From day 2 up until PCT starts)

Clomid @ 75/50/50/50 & Nolvadex @ 40/20/20/20

I'm just trying to get a better understanding on the administration of HCG on that cycle. I have some on hand to be able to do the recommended 250IU, 2x per week but the informational threads recommend injecting every 3.5 days, which happens to be the exact recommendation for Test-Enanthate . Do you inject the same days around the same time as the the Test injection or alternate to inject on other days?

Also, my vial of HCG is 5000IU. The recommended dose is 250IU at a time, 1/20 of a ml. I'm assuming you just use some 0.5ml syringes to get an accurate draw that small?

Sorry for the basic questions. I just haven't seen these specific details address in any of the informational threads. Thanks in advance for your help.

Mma67 is offline Junior Member
    Use an insulin syringe. They are typically 1ml total, broken into 0.1ml increments, and it can be injected subcutaneously which can be done anywhere basically, but typically in the belly area. Also the gauge is much smaller, I think it’s 30 normally (less ouch and scar tissue). You can inject it intramuscularly with the same needle as the test but it might be difficult to measure. I used to do it with my test intramuscularly but now I do it with slin pins sub q.
    Test Monsterone likes this.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Good on you to spend time researching before diving in, thanks for asking questions. Have you taken the opportunity to review your labs to see where your sex hormones are naturally? Unsure there's an abundance of forward thinking insights relating to hcg as domestic pharmacies no longer maintain inventory...therefore there's less influencers/doctors shilling educational content. Definitely reflect on what your expectations/goals are from taking a large dose of testosterone for a few months while dramatically inhibiting estrogen...unsure there's much reward considering the risks. Best of luck!
    Cylon357 and Test Monsterone like this.

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette View Post
    Good on you to spend time researching before diving in, thanks for asking questions. Have you taken the opportunity to review your labs to see where your sex hormones are naturally? Unsure there's an abundance of forward thinking insights relating to hcg as domestic pharmacies no longer maintain inventory...therefore there's less influencers/doctors shilling educational content. Definitely reflect on what your expectations/goals are from taking a large dose of testosterone for a few months while dramatically inhibiting estrogen...unsure there's much reward considering the risks. Best of luck!
    Thanks for the response. I did have my natural testosterone tested around two weeks ago. I'm 34yr old and my current total/free testosterone is 398/19 as of but I'll have it tested again closer to starting the cycle in January. Not as high as I'd like but not catastrophically bad.

So people typically inject the HCG in the belly? I haven't run across any reliable information on how people take this and definitely want to know exactly what I should be doing with it before I start the cycle.
    Cylon357 likes this.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerveblock67 View Post
    Thanks for the response. I did have my natural testosterone tested around two weeks ago. I'm 34yr old and my current total/free testosterone is 398/19 as of but I'll have it tested again closer to starting the cycle in January. Not as high as I'd like but not catastrophically bad.

So people typically inject the HCG in the belly? I haven't run across any reliable information on how people take this and definitely want to know exactly what I should be doing with it before I start the cycle.
    Right on, testosterone replacement therapy might be what the doctor orders in a few years (had you go through with using synthetic), you'll know best. Most inject hcg subcutaneously, yes...it's very user friendly, hard to go wrong. Best advice is to pre-load your doses into as many as possible, 5000iu can reasonably divvy into 25-40 syringes (store half in freezer after reconstitution).

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

HCG and most subq meds are typically injected in the belly, though the love handle area, glutes and anywhere you have enough skin to get subq depth (8mm or so, depending on volume) will work, too.

How do people typically store HCG ? I've heard both room temp and refrigerated recommended.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    How do people typically store HCG? I've heard both room temp and refrigerated recommended.
    Once it is reconstituted, it needs to be refrigerated.
    956Vette and Test Monsterone like this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    I use a 30 gauge needle, 1/2" or 3/8" in the area within around 2 inches surrounding the bellybutton. Cyclon already mentioned the love handles. I actually like this area a lot, even though it's a little weird injecting in it. The only thing I don't like is having to twist my body that way, but it usually goes in smoother here than in the belly. (Belly, probably got some scar tissue). d

Thread Information