IBNE is offline New Member

Arrow Benefit stepping down testo or clean cut?

Hello to the forum, I am Ibne!

Need som advice from you experts.

I have been on Testo-C for about 9 months, no monster doses but around 700mg every 7 days. So an effective dosage in any case. I have also had Nebido from the doctor in a moderate dosage once a month on top of the Testo-C (Cypianate).

My question is if it might be a good idea to step down the dosage of Testo-C slowly to increase well-being. That is, go from 3ml to running a couple of weeks on 2ml and then go down to 1ml in the last month. (Only for the Testo-C, the Nebido i will be on all the time)

Is it gentler on the body and psyche to reduce the dosage when dismounting, is there any advantage to this?

My own opinion is that it does not make any improvement, after all I still have Nebido in the body. (albeit at a significantly lower dose and slow ester).

Thanks for the sensible answer.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    If you are on a stable dosage of Nebido, drop the test cypionate and rely on your Nebido.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Firstly, thank you for taking your time to answer my question!

Thanks this was my thinking as well, to drop the Cypianate with no problems around it.

Well i would say i am on a stable dosage Nebido.

I have 4ml/1000mg Testo Undecanoate (Nebido) every 4 weeks by injektion. What do you think about that as being stable?

Quote Originally Posted by IBNE View Post
    Firstly, thank you for taking your time to answer my question!

Thanks this was my thinking as well, to drop the Cypianate with no problems around it.

Well i would say i am on a stable dosage Nebido.

I have 4ml/1000mg Testo Undecanoate (Nebido) every 4 weeks by injektion. What do you think about that as being stable?
    I'd have to see the labs/pharmacological values, but it sounds more stable than some protocols I've seen.

Unless they' have changed the protocol n the US, it's 750mg initially, 750mg 4 weeks later, then 750mg every 10 weeks.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Yes my dosage on Nebido is way higher then normal dosage from what i have heard. Had to work pretty hard for it. I am in Europe and have a private urolog doctor.

So in your opinion i would have no problem dropping the cypianate? My priority is to keep it as mild for the psyche as possible.

Sadly right now i have no labs to show you on the levels i am on right now.

Best Regards

Quote Originally Posted by IBNE View Post
    Yes my dosage on Nebido is way higher then normal dosage from what i have heard. Had to work pretty hard for it. I am in Europe and have a private urolog doctor.

So in your opinion i would have no problem dropping the cypianate? My priority is to keep it as mild for the psyche as possible.

Sadly right now i have no labs to show you on the levels i am on right now.

Best Regards
    I don't foresee any problems. Definitely not like you would coming off a cycle and going through PCT.
    You should have a pretty easy transition. Actually, you may find that you enjoy the lowered dosage for a change.

Thank you so much for the answer.

Thread Information