Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By flexin-rph
  • 2 Post By Chark

Thread: Cruise test + primo

Kaytime is offline Associate Member

Cruise test + primo

Hey guys
    I hope you all have been well.

I was wanting some advice and input with my suggested cruise.

My stats
    Age 35
    Height 6ft
    Weight 130kg (286 pounds)
    Bf currently 14% bf
    Cycles: been blast and cruising majority of my life.

I have been cruising on 250mg test everytime and I feel that it’s not enough as a pro friend of mine told me he runs primo and test for a cruise.

I was suggesting if I can run 150mg test and 200mg primobolan for a cruise?

Would it still help with health markers or make them worse?

I’m coming to the last 2 weeks of my blast and I was going to add the primo now so when I drop to just test for cruise the primo would have kicked in.

Any experiences or thoughts?

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Primo is going to drop your estrogen a "bit", how much depends on dose and personal response. If your bloodwork is dialed in, then I would say proceed carefully because of its AI abilities.

Precise ratio of test to primo is going to vary based on personal experience, but if you go this route, I would start lower, like 2 test to 1 primo. Tanking your estrogen is no fun, and life is a marathon (despite how much we all don't like cardio lol).

I believe primo to be a safe compound and personally wouldn't have any problem including it a low dose in trt long term, properly monitoring bloodwork of course.

What is your goal? Do you want to feel better or is there some concrete element you are looking for?

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Primo is going to drop your estrogen a "bit", how much depends on dose and personal response. If your bloodwork is dialed in, then I would say proceed carefully because of its AI abilities.

Precise ratio of test to primo is going to vary based on personal experience, but if you go this route, I would start lower, like 2 test to 1 primo. Tanking your estrogen is no fun, and life is a marathon (despite how much we all don't like cardio lol).

I believe primo to be a safe compound and personally wouldn't have any problem including it a low dose in trt long term, properly monitoring bloodwork of course.

What is your goal? Do you want to feel better or is there some concrete element you are looking for?

It was more towards of healing faster but I don’t know If things like liver enzymes would go down or cholesterol markers won’t get better after a blast.

flexin-rph is offline Member
    I'm 51 y/o. Currently cruising 200mg test & 300mg Primo per week. Look/feel good....health markers staying stable @ this dose.
    Testie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by flexin-rph View Post
    I'm 51 y/o. Currently cruising 200mg test & 300mg Primo per week. Look/feel good....health markers staying stable @ this dose.

I was just wondering do health markers still
    Improve on cruise if primo is added like liver and cholesterol? Or will they just stay where they are after the blast?

This was my main issue, sorry guys I just wanted feedback mainly for this reason.

Chark is offline Member
    I would check out Vigorous Steve on youtube, very knowledgeable guy with a few videos on adding primo to trt. I don't think concerns lie with liver/cholesterol as much as they do other factors.
    Iranon and Testie like this.

td1238 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaytime View Post
    Hey guys
    I hope you all have been well.

I was wanting some advice and input with my suggested cruise.

My stats
    Age 35
    Height 6ft
    Weight 130kg (286 pounds)
    Bf currently 14% bf
    Cycles: been blast and cruising majority of my life.

I have been cruising on 250mg test everytime and I feel that it’s not enough as a pro friend of mine told me he runs primo and test for a cruise.

I was suggesting if I can run 150mg test and 200mg primobolan for a cruise?

Would it still help with health markers or make them worse?

I’m coming to the last 2 weeks of my blast and I was going to add the primo now so when I drop to just test for cruise the primo would have kicked in.

Any experiences or thoughts?
    Hi Kaytime,

Just curious how long you blast/cruise. I've been taking one month cruises between blasts since that seems to work for some, but I find that I'm no longer responding to gear. I can ramp test up to 3500/week and not really grow at all even after several months, 250-350 grams of protein a day, etc. I can eat more, but it just makes me fat, not more muscular. I feel as though I need to take longer off to reset. It's nice to see that you maintain such size on only 250mg of test a week.

Thanks

Thread Information