Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Crussell12345
  • 3 Post By Cylon357
  • 1 Post By Iranon

Thread: First cycle thoughts?

Crussell12345 is offline New Member

First cycle thoughts?

Hey all, new here and looking for some thoughts on my first cycle. Note-(3 pins in as I type this)

Credentials-
    5ft9.5 inches 175lbs
    12bf%
    6-7 years training experience (4 of this was sports training) 2-3 is bodybuilding
    Diet is very clean/hitting macros and keeping sodium intake low (can post full diet plan if needed)
    22yo-lifetime commitment I know

Substances on hand-
    Sust 250
    23g 1in needle injection site is ventrogluteal
    Nolvadex (plan to use this if gyno occurs during cycle) also use as pct (40/40/20/20)
    AI- due to poor planning in the beginning on my part I did not acquire this pre cycle (rookie mistake)(troubled finding reliable source after being scammed on Nolvadex)

Plans for cycle-
    Pinning EOD to try and keep my levels consistent and mitigate sides.
    Start pct 21 days after last pin
    Use nolva as needed to control gyno on cycle

(Week 1)-300mg (1.2ml) total Sust 250
    (Week 2-11)- 400mg (1.6ml) total sust 250
    (Week 12)-300mg (1.2ml) total sust 250

Pct-
    As stated before (40/40/20/20)
    Ex. 40 ED week 1-2 20 ED week 3-4

Main questions I have -

1.) Would it be recommended to stay at 300mg weekly the rest of the cycle or jump up to 400mg taking into account I don’t have AI at the moment

2.) I know nolva doesn’t lower estrogen and that I can use it on cycle to help with gyno, but should I really focus on getting an AI considering I’m on week 1 right now?

3.) For future cycles of test only do I really need to ween on and off?

Appreciate any advice anyone may have.

-crussell12345
    Last edited by Crussell12345; 11-20-2022 at 11:00 AM.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    You need to read and understand the planning my first cycle sticky. If you do, you will find the answers to most of your questions, and some you didn't know you had.

For future reference, have everything on hand BEFORE you start. EVERYTHING, even if it is a "just in case" item. I recommend getting an AI on hand ASAP "just in case". Nobody wants gyno from their first cycle. Unlikely? Maybe, but better safe than sorry.

I have had good luck with a supplement AI called "arimistane" that can pound estrogen into the ground if you aren't careful. You can find it in Blackstone Labs "eradicate", among others. I haven't used BSL's product, but believe it to be legit. This should be considered an "emergency AI", I would almost recommend stopping your cycle until you get everything in hand instead.

No need to pyramid your doses. Test is test and assuming you have a good brand, you won't have issues from the drug itself. 400 to 600mg per week is a good first cycle dose, just pick one and run it the entire time.

Sustanon is probably not the best to cycle with because of the mixed esters. But, a lot of people do well with it, so it isn't horrible.

You will most definitely get tired of IM EOD injections. Maybe consider getting that down to 2x per week or rotating more sites, like glutes and delts.
    Crussell12345, Iranon and songdog like this.

Thanks cyclon,

Went ahead and ordered the arimistane with 3 day shipping so I can stay on cycle as planned. Any recommended dosage to start off with before I dial it in to control e2? Also going to jump to 400mg weekly (more comfortable knowing I have an AI to counteract sides).

-crussell12345
    Last edited by Crussell12345; 11-20-2022 at 12:48 PM.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Crussell12345 View Post
    Thanks cyclon,

Went ahead and ordered the arimistane with 3 day shipping so I can stay on cycle as planned. Any recommended dosage to start off with before I dial it in to control e2? Also going to jump to 400mg weekly (more comfortable knowing I have an AI to counteract sides).

-crussell12345
    My "good" arimistane took my e2 from 31 to 4 in less than 6 weeks at 25mg 4x per week. That's per WEEK, not day. Just like any AI, tread carefully. I would normally say don't start until you have high estrogen sides, but maybe being proactive is best in this case. Try 25mg 2x per week to start, keep an eye on things and adjust as needed.

To be safe, I would get some adex on hand asap as well. You don't want to roll the dice on this.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    You should try 25 inch gauge needles. Less scar tissue. I only use 23 for my ass because I hold a bit of fat there but shoulder and leg I use 25.

Think I’m going to switch sites anyway. Got some legit soreness in the injection site right now. Could be my shakey hands from nervousness the first 3 pins haha. But gonna try the glutes in the future. If that doesn’t work then 25g it is

Iranon is offline Associate Member
    Rotate IM sites.

I use 25g for shots over 1ml, all shots 1ml or under I use 27-28g

250mg sust at 1 ml is only about 0.3ml per IM, that is perfect for 28g pins. And a luer lock insulin syringe. Way less scar tissue then a 23g
    Cylon357 likes this.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iranon View Post
    Rotate IM sites.

I use 25g for shots over 1ml, all shots 1ml or under I use 27-28g

250mg sust at 1 ml is only about 0.3ml per IM, that is perfect for 28g pins. And a luer lock insulin syringe. Way less scar tissue then a 23g
    The problem I have with 25g is that it's so narrow, oil doesn't want to go through it. That being said, I use 25g for shoulders and 23g for glutes.

I don't bother with quads anymore, but I used to use 23g on them too.

Thread Information