• 3 Post By XnavyHMCS
  • 4 Post By Cuz
  • 1 Post By jmos
  • 1 Post By Fresh2death

Thread: Urgent Advice Needed from Professionals

jmos is offline New Member

Urgent Advice Needed from Professionals

Hello Vets, Pros and everyone who enjoys bodybuilding,

I am seeking advice here from VETS, PROs or anyone who is knowledgeable in the following.
    In a nutshell I had to flee war in Ukraine with my family and my mom due to the obvious reasons. At the time I was on a cycle however had to cut it as I couldn't take gear with me to the States. Now I find myself in a peculiar situation. I am in a new country and everything is extremely alien, and faced the fact that getting stuff here is very difficult and dangerous, a lot of scam etc.

I would appreciate your advice on how to be in my situation. I ran my last cycle for 10 weeks and was supposed to do 14, now I am contemplating obviously to start PCT as I wont be able to get gear here.

So what would be the optimal solution the USA, do I go to a doctor to prescribe me medication for PCT or should I contact a testosterone replacement clinics and start hormone therapy? Each one probable requires having an insurance and some family doctor? Also any additional information how things work medically wise in the US would be greatly appreciated 🙏 or any info in general.

Please help, am super lost!

P.S. I did go through this forum and it's safe haven for people like me but English not being my mother tongue makes it very difficult to understand everything and read through all posts. I hope you understand and don't get mad if I am seeming lazy or have missed a similar thread as mine!

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Order Clomid and nolva from an Indian pharmacy online and have it shipped here to wherever you are in the US. Extremely easy and not hard to get your hands on quality PCT meds. Your other option is getting liquid nolva and Clomid from a research company. Google MA research, you’ll be good to go.

For not being your “mother tongue” you sure seem quite able to articulate your intentions and formulate grammatically correct sentences….

Good luck
    jmos likes this.

Thank you SampsonandDelilah!

I read that ordering controlled/forbidden medication from abroad can have legal consequences if taked by customs or traced to your home address! Not sure if that is correct. I would not want to have any legal issues here if taking this route. Any thought on this? Thank you

I studied English at the University so with the help of online translation and sister's help I manage to translate and articulate myself.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Stay domestic then (shipped from USA) and use the research companies. Again, google MA research and use the liquids, the conversions will be simple

If you don’t like that route, don’t worry about using an Indian pharmacy, the products aren’t controlled and won’t be an issue. The research chems are legit though
    jmos likes this.

Thank you so much for taking time to answer!

s1nc1ty is offline Member
    From dark web markets you can order basically anything. If you smart enough to accesss them. Its very easy to find them honestly. Be careful to find good vendor there with positive feedback etc if you choose to go down this path as its possible to get scammed also obviosly

Quote Originally Posted by s1nc1ty View Post
    From dark web markets you can order basically anything. If you smart enough to accesss them. Its very easy to find them honestly. Be careful to find good vendor there with positive feedback etc if you choose to go down this path as its possible to get scammed also obviosly
    No offense, but ignore this. You don’t need the dark web for PCT drugs. They couldn’t be easier to obtain and legally too

Go the research Chem route, stay in the US and follow the bread crumbs to MA research.
    It’s vetted and highly reputable.

We gets lots of troll activity here (just bullshit clowns asking bullshit questions) if you’re indeed what you said, then sending the best to you and your countrymen. Happy you landed here, some other fellas will chime in.
    Booz, songdog, jmos and 2 others like this.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    You could try to find a doctor that'll prescribe you meds for a PCT. I say could, but I think you'll have better luck trying to find a unicorn.

Your best bet is to do what S&D said and get some research chems. The there are many good research labs to order from, but the one he gave you is pretty reliable and reasonably priced.

I've heard both really good and really bad things about madison james research as well.
    SampsonandDelilah and jmos like this.

Thank you so much for your warning ��
    I was wondering if it might be a troll activity.

Also thank you very much for your wishes! Yes I am Ukrainian and greatly thankful for your countries help and support both moral and economical. It's a little bit difficult to adjust as everything is new and alien but we were offered support right from the entry both job wise and counceling which I am super greatful for. People are very kind here and open minded.

What would your advise be on how to go with future cycles after a PCT or a bridge (not sure how to say it, it is when you do test in between cycles). The "dark web" as you said above I should ignore. I also read here that online stores are a scam.
    I looked at TRT clinics just to maintain muscles with testosterone but it is rather expensive but the only option in case I can not find a reputable vendor here (the USA).

Ordering from abroad is dangerous in legal terms, correct? Any advise would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advace!

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    You could try to find a doctor that'll prescribe you meds for a PCT. I say could, but I think you'll have better luck trying to find a unicorn.

Your best bet is to do what S&D said and get some research chems. The there are many good research labs to order from, but the one he gave you is pretty reliable and reasonably priced.

I've heard both really good and really bad things about madison james research as well.
    Thank you Honkey_Kong for response! I am trying to find testosterone clinics and will definitely take SamsonandDelilah advise. I am trying to find optimal solution also for the future cycles after the PCT as the only option right now is prescription of testosterone from a doctor but that solution might take time here.

Thank you again for taking time to answer��

teedoff is offline Member
    If by bridge you mean trt, then get that prescribed by a Dr. That's also not hard to do and more and more hormone clinics are opening that are prescribing trt every month. That way you're all legal.

Not all online stores are scams. Some are yes and i just got scammed a few months ago.
    jmos likes this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    If I'm in a foreign country and had to flee my country because of war, the last thing I would worry about is running a cycle or PCT. I would say, figure out your living situation, what you'll be doing the next few months, and your overall future. Gear is a luxury if you're cycling, and a necessity if you are clinically deficient. I don't think you need to do anything right now but let your body recover naturally and figure it out from there.
    Cylon357, Honkey_Kong and songdog like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    If I'm in a foreign country and had to flee my country because of war, the last thing I would worry about is running a cycle or PCT. I would say, figure out your living situation, what you'll be doing the next few months, and your overall future. Gear is a luxury if you're cycling, and a necessity if you are clinically deficient. I don't think you need to do anything right now but let your body recover naturally and figure it out from there.
    You're right. It's more than just a little odd.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    OP, go peep the Labs sub forum. Lots of talk there about sources that ship US domestic. Yes, you will have to read between the lines, because no contact info is allowed for sources, but there is enough to get you started.

MA Research is an excellent recommend, BTW. Be sure to ask @SampsonandDelilah what the liquid MK-677 tastes like. They say there are no great American poets left, but he proves them wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Thanx for the answer! Of course I arranged housing and work prior to researching cycling! Everyone's working and we rent a place here. But a lot of stress and maybe just stopping cycle had an impact on my well being and health. I am extemely tired all the time, rarely have desire for sex etc. So trying to focus also on well being as it impacts my everyday life too.

You're right. It's more than just a little odd.
    I 100% agree that it sounds odd but of course I would not focus on cycle before having work or house to live in. As I wrote above it has bad impact on my overall well being so I decided to sort this problem too.

Quote Originally Posted by jmos View Post
    Thanx for the answer! Of course I arranged housing and work prior to researching cycling! Everyone's working and we rent a place here. But a lot of stress and maybe just stopping cycle had an impact on my well being and health. I am extemely tired all the time, rarely have desire for sex etc. So trying to focus also on well being as it impacts my everyday life too.
    Sounds like maybe the next order of business is getting to a Dr and getting your labs pulled. Maybe your natural.test is low or something else is off.

Thank you for a suggestion Cylon357! I appreciate your help. What does MA mean?

I tried MK and it was not that bad ��

They make an MK-677 tablet now. Not sure if its any good or not though. I plan on trying it someday. lol

Quote Originally Posted by teedoff View Post
    Sounds like maybe the next order of business is getting to a Dr and getting your labs pulled. Maybe your natural.test is low or something else is off.
    I agree and I am trying to do lab tests either with a doctor through insurance (which I figured out today) or with a testosterone clinic, but being on a few cycles I agree with you that my natural testosteron is probably at the very bottom of scale.

Quote Originally Posted by teedoff View Post
    They make an MK-677 tablet now. Not sure if its any good or not though. I plan on trying it someday. lol
    I only took liquid with ostarine and ostarine destroyed my testosterone , felt much worse than on regular cycle, libido was non existent. MK on the other hand I did not feel much difference compared to crowth hormone.

I 100% agree that it sounds odd but of course I would not focus on cycle before having work or house to live in. As I wrote above it has bad impact on my overall well being so I decided to sort this problem too.
    This is off topic, but you're a male of fighting age and you're using gear so I assume you're not disabled. Why did you flee to America instead of staying there and fight for your home?

I don't believe this story, BTW. Nor do I care. You had good advice if it was true.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Thank you for a suggestion Cylon357! I appreciate your help. What does MA mean?

I tried MK and it was not that bad ��
    Literally type in "MA Research" in Google. It will be obvious.

XnavyHMCS is online now Senior Member
    This is off topic, but you're a male of fighting age and you're using gear so I assume you're not disabled. Why did you flee to America instead of staying there and fight for your home?

I don't believe this story, BTW. Nor do I care. You had good advice if it was true.
    Exactly what he said...!!!

https://fightforua.org/

https://nypost.com/2022/03/05/want-t...-how-to-apply/

Here, I posted a link. Contact these guys and they will point you in the proper direction.

Get your ass home; your house is on fire, worse than that; it was arson; your country needs you. You not ashamed of yourself? Lifting, doing gear, but don't have the testosterone to defend your own country...?

On your English and grammar: I am teaching at a university just on the Polish
    Ukraine border, and I have a lot of UA students; the vast majority of them have language skills that would blow your mind...

Go home. This looks like it will be a critical spring and summer and your nation will need every man in the trenches...

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Hello Vets, Pros and everyone who enjoys bodybuilding,

I am seeking advice here from VETS, PROs or anyone who is knowledgeable in the following.
    In a nutshell I had to flee war in Ukraine with my family and my mom due to the obvious reasons. At the time I was on a cycle however had to cut it as I couldn't take gear with me to the States. Now I find myself in a peculiar situation. I am in a new country and everything is extremely alien, and faced the fact that getting stuff here is very difficult and dangerous, a lot of scam etc.

I would appreciate your advice on how to be in my situation. I ran my last cycle for 10 weeks and was supposed to do 14, now I am contemplating obviously to start PCT as I wont be able to get gear here.

So what would be the optimal solution the USA, do I go to a doctor to prescribe me medication for PCT or should I contact a testosterone replacement clinics and start hormone therapy? Each one probable requires having an insurance and some family doctor? Also any additional information how things work medically wise in the US would be greatly appreciated �� or any info in general.

Please help, am super lost!

P.S. I did go through this forum and it's safe haven for people like me but English not being my mother tongue makes it very difficult to understand everything and read through all posts. I hope you understand and don't get mad if I am seeming lazy or have missed a similar thread as mine!
    You’re english is fine no problems there. If you are in the US how did you get here? Did you fly over or sail? Are you legally here by chance? Just curious how the journey went. Did you bring any sexy Ukrainian whores by chance? I would have.

As far as gear goes I mean fuck, because thats more important than food or shelter maybe income too. Hell gotta stay jacked right? If you join some gym here just find the biggest leanest guy there, make friends. He will sell you some gear to finish your cycle and give you some intel on pct drugs.

I think that would be the easiest plan keep us posted good luck

If you ask you do care! But it's not not a problem for me to explain!

I have 84 year old mom who I take care of and a younger sister, also according to Ukrainian law if I would have to fight I (or any person that falls under that category) would be called during the last FOURTH stage of mobilization (that is full scale war) as I have no military background. You can read about 4 stages of mobilization in Ukraine on google. Also this is a decision of our government to take only skilled guys to millitary unlike russia who takes everyone including prisoners. That is why we are able to withstand them.

Secondly, I lived and studied in Italy for most of my life and when war started I came home and remained there for first three months. But due to my mom being old it was difficult to hide in shelter every bomb alarm (up to 6-7 times a day including at night), it was physically and emationally exhausting so I decided to take my mom to Italy and then from Italy here. That was personal decision and it's long to explain it.

Thirdly, there are people who are more adapted to millitary serving (do not know how to explain it better), who have mental capacity for it including killing. Not everyone is the same. I hardly can kill a fly and maybe that is a flaw but that is me. You would not believe how many times I asked myslef and thought of what would I do if russians come to my home, how to protect your family, the thought of killing an so on. It is not that easy as it may seem. Of course if it came to that I would not hesitate but that is the last resort. My contribution as the majority of Ukrainians who dont fight right now is helping with money. I ear and donate as much as I can so do my friends including guys who have not been called to serve yet.

This topic is very difficult to debate and there are as many opinions to what would someone do in my situation as there are people.

This explanation is in a nut shell. But if we could ever meet in person I would gladly have a conversation and explain you more.

And I am not trying to convince you of anything. I get there are lyers and so on.

XnavyHMCS is online now Senior Member
    If you ask you do care! But it's not not a problem for me to explain!

I have 84 year old mom who I take care of and a younger sister, also according to Ukrainian law if I would have to fight I (or any person that falls under that category) would be called during the last FOURTH stage of mobilization (that is full scale war) as I have no military background. You can read about 4 stages of mobilization in Ukraine on google. Also this is a decision of our government to take only skilled guys to millitary unlike russia who takes everyone including prisoners. That is why we are able to withstand them.

Secondly, I lived and studied in Italy for most of my life and when war started I came home and remained there for first three months. But due to my mom being old it was difficult to hide in shelter every bomb alarm (up to 6-7 times a day including at night), it was physically and emationally exhausting so I decided to take my mom to Italy and then from Italy here. That was personal decision and it's long to explain it.

Thirdly, there are people who are more adapted to millitary serving (do not know how to explain it better), who have mental capacity for it including killing. Not everyone is the same. I hardly can kill a fly and maybe that is a flaw but that is me. You would not believe how many times I asked myslef and thought of what would I do if russians come to my home, how to protect your family, the thought of killing an so on. It is not that easy as it may seem. Of course if it came to that I would not hesitate but that is the last resort. My contribution as the majority of Ukrainians who dont fight right now is helping with money. I ear and donate as much as I can so do my friends including guys who have not been called to serve yet.

This topic is very difficult to debate and there are as many opinions to what would someone do in my situation as there are people.

This explanation is in a nut shell. But if we could ever meet in person I would gladly have a conversation and explain you more.

And I am not trying to convince you of anything. I get there are lyers and so on.
    Great rebuttal.

As concerns your OP: One of the replies stated to join a local gym, get some face time (people see you) in there, then proceed to ask around. THIS is the best method. You make the deal COD (cash on delivery) on the gear / PCT / whatever... This alleviates your concerns of being scammed or experiencing any unwanted encounters with LEOs, especially with you being in some tenuous immigration status.

Good luck in your search and good luck to you, young man.
    wellshii, jmos and Cylon357 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by XnavyHMCS View Post
    Great rebuttal.

As concerns your OP: One of the replies stated to join a local gym, get some face time (people see you) in there, then proceed to ask around. THIS is the best method. You make the deal COD (cash on delivery) on the gear / PCT / whatever... This alleviates your concerns of being scammed or experiencing any unwanted encounters with LEOs, especially with you being in some tenuous immigration status.

Good luck in your search and good luck to you, young man.
    Thank you for understanding and for taking time to respond! ��

wellshii is offline Member
    Man what a thread.
    But if you have the money and have some form of ID you can call trt clinics.
    Im sorry about your situation and all the bullshit that's going on our world.
    Its just gonna get worse. For everyone.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    You have to get to know people man. This is like a brotherhood. Stick around chit chat and be productive you will find all you need here some good solid guys here

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    You have to get to know people man. This is like a brotherhood. Stick around chit chat and be productive you will find all you need here some good solid guys here
    I agree, reading through forum and even my thread I see there are good, genuine guys here! Will stick around and get to know people. Thanx for you advice.
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

Fresh2death is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    What's up man? I remember you from the last time I was active around here. You know, like 10 years ago �� just getting back into the world. Good to see some familiar faces
    Cuz likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Fresh2death View Post
    What's up man? I remember you from the last time I was active around here. You know, like 10 years ago �� just getting back into the world. Good to see some familiar faces
    Haha yeah man shit been a minute eh? Welcome back brother!

Thread Information