Hello Vets, Pros and everyone who enjoys bodybuilding,

I am seeking advice here from VETS, PROs or anyone who is knowledgeable in the following.
In a nutshell I had to flee war in Ukraine with my family and my mom due to the obvious reasons. At the time I was on a cycle however had to cut it as I couldn't take gear with me to the States. Now I find myself in a peculiar situation. I am in a new country and everything is extremely alien, and faced the fact that getting stuff here is very difficult and dangerous, a lot of scam etc.

I would appreciate your advice on how to be in my situation. I ran my last cycle for 10 weeks and was supposed to do 14, now I am contemplating obviously to start PCT as I wont be able to get gear here.

So what would be the optimal solution the USA, do I go to a doctor to prescribe me medication for PCT or should I contact a testosterone replacement clinics and start hormone therapy? Each one probable requires having an insurance and some family doctor? Also any additional information how things work medically wise in the US would be greatly appreciated 🙏 or any info in general.

Please help, am super lost!

P.S. I did go through this forum and it's safe haven for people like me but English not being my mother tongue makes it very difficult to understand everything and read through all posts. I hope you understand and don't get mad if I am seeming lazy or have missed a similar thread as mine!