Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Gimpin is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Redneckville
    Posts
    30

    T400 and the pain

    For anyone who has used T400 can you help me out with a little question? I took my first inj. yesterday, Friday, around 4pm. It is now Saturday at 8:30pm. I injected into my delts 1 cc into each. The pain didn't start til about 4-6 hrs later and it still hurts. I have never taken T400 so I was curious on if this is just normal. BTW I used a 3cc 3/4 in needle for the injection. Thanks for any info.
    Last edited by Gimpin; 08-02-2003 at 06:17 PM.

  2. #2
    Hitman's Avatar
    Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    OZ via NZ
    Posts
    1,025
    t400 has a reputation for pain in some poeple but yeah its normal. Try useing a 1 inch pin next time unless your BF% is pretty low...Hitman

  3. #3
    ironfist's Avatar
    ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    In a cage near you...
    Posts
    4,723
    Dilute it with something else...

  4. #4
    t-rex's Avatar
    t-rex is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    166
    its probably the BA content thats making you sore

  5. #5
    Ammar's Avatar
    Ammar is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Syria/Morocco
    Posts
    1,606
    Quote Originally Posted by t-rex
    its probably the BA content thats making you sore
    I agree with Rex. Most of the time the BA causes the pain. What brand is it??

  6. #6
    Needtobeswoledup is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    456
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimpin
    For anyone who has used T400 can you help me out with a little question? I took my first inj. yesterday, Friday, around 4pm. It is now Saturday at 8:30pm. I injected into my delts 1 cc into each. The pain didn't start til about 4-6 hrs later and it still hurts. I have never taken T400 so I was curious on if this is just normal. BTW I used a 3cc 3/4 in needle for the injection. Thanks for any info.
    Shouldn't have shot it in your delts by itself.... Im surprised you can even raise your arm, I have a friend that did 1 cc in his delt and couldn't rasie his arm the next day. Try it in your glutes or quads next time and dilute it with some sterile oil if you want.

  7. #7
    Gimpin is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Redneckville
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Needtobeswoledup
    Shouldn't have shot it in your delts by itself.... Im surprised you can even raise your arm, I have a friend that did 1 cc in his delt and couldn't rasie his arm the next day. Try it in your glutes or quads next time and dilute it with some sterile oil if you want.
    Yeah, I know a guy who did that and he said he couldn't move his arm but I am really lacking in my shoulders so I figured I would deal with a little pain but DAMN! How can I dilute it? Thanks guys...

    what I'm taking... Test400 Denkall and d-bol 10mg tabs Denkall

  8. #8
    Billy_Bathgate's Avatar
    Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    4,394
    Its not the BA that causes it, although it adds some. Its the fact there is propionate in there with a high concentration. Soon as the prop hits the depot, it begins falling out of solution and crystalizing causing some of the worse pain.

    Dillute it with somethign.

  9. #9
    Decoder's Avatar
    Decoder is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    S*P*A*R*T*A
    Posts
    1,583
    Mix it with Deca , that will get rid of most of the pain.

  10. #10
    Gimpin is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Redneckville
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Decoder
    Mix it with Deca, that will get rid of most of the pain.
    Is there anything else I can mix it with? I read somewhere that you could mix it with some sort of oil? Have any of you guys heard of that? Another thing that I noticed is that I have what my friends call "fever" at the injection site. It's red and warm to the touch runs all the way down to my bicep, is that normal? Thanks for the help guys!

  11. #11
    billyg68 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    68
    my first and only cycle, so far, was t400 and deca . Although, I was sore after injections it was not real bad that I could not function. The bottom line is that 1cc of t400 hurts like hell. That said, you can shoot 1/2 a cc EOD. I think this is the best way T400 should be used, at least 3 times a week.

    The other solution would be to mix it with another test, deca or EQ.

    I injected t400 just about everywhere (delt, chest,calf, and glutes) with a 25g 1" needle.

    my .02c

  12. #12
    Gimpin is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Redneckville
    Posts
    30
    -Billy
    You said use it EOD? If I do that I will be like a pin cushion! I don't feel safe doing inj anywhere besides the ass, thigh, and shoulders. Are the chest, calves, bis safe? And does EOD really help that much, b/c I don't have deca or eq to cut with.

  13. #13
    billyg68 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimpin
    -Billy
    You said use it EOD? If I do that I will be like a pin cushion! I don't feel safe doing inj anywhere besides the ass, thigh, and shoulders. Are the chest, calves, bis safe? And does EOD really help that much, b/c I don't have deca or eq to cut with.

    Gimpin, actually, I did mon wed fri shots. This way or EOD is the best way because of the propionate . I began the cycle shooting twice a week, but then someone suggested to shoot it mon wed fri and I got better results.

    You are still gonna feel some pain anywhere you shoot with T400, but with 1/2 a cc 3 times per week, or eod, it will not be disabilitating pain. You will be able to train. Mostly I shot glutes, delts, calves, and quads. The chest I shot once but the pain bothered me a little too much for bench pressing. It felt like I had done 100 reps of bench press, LOL!


    Also, place the vial, about half way, in hot water before extracting the oil from the vial. That will also help. Some people place the syringe in hot water before injecting.

    hope that helps.

  14. #14
    DADDYDBOL's Avatar
    DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    HOUSTON
    Posts
    2,564
    good stuff (400mg per cc) but never again, I know what your going through, its bad...................

  15. #15
    Gimpin is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Redneckville
    Posts
    30
    Yea it is bad DaddyDbol, Thanks again Billy. I'll let you know, Friday is my next inj. in the quads.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •