monster. is offline Anabolic Member

Question Attention: Veterans And Moderators Question About Amount Of Test To Take?

HEY WHAT IS UP GUYS!!

I HAVE A QUESTION. THIS MAKES SENSE IN MY MIND, BUT I NEED PERHAPS A SECOND OPINION FOR ME TO SEE IT CLEARLY. I AM CURRENTLY INTO MY THIRD WEEK OF MY TEST CYPIONATE CYCLE. I'VE BEEN FOLLOWING A STRICT DIET(5000-6000 CALORIES A DAY), AND I HAVE BEEN CONSUMING AT THE LEAST MY BODY WEIGHT IN GRAMS OF PROTEIN. I'VE BEEN FEELING WHAT SEEMS LIKE THE EFFECTS OF TESTOSTERONE (ALOT MORE HORNIER, AND ALOT SHORTER TEMPER), BUT HAVE HAD NO SERIOUS PUMPS YET. I WAS ASSUMNG THAT IT TAKES 3-4 WEEKS FOR TESTOSTERONE TO KICK IN, BUT NO SIGNFICANT STRENGTH INCREASES AS OF YET. I AM CURIOUS IF THIS IS DUE TO MY DOSAGE OF TEST CYPIONATE(400mgs/per week) AND THE FACT THAT I ALREADY WEIGH 230LBS(GAINED NATURALLY). HERE IS MY QUESTION: THE FACT THAT I WEIGH 230LBS, AND THAT I AM ONLY INJECTING 400mgs, COULD IT BE THAT I HAVE ALREADY TOO MANY RECEPTORS, AND I AM UNDERDOSING MYSELF BY INJECTING ONLY 400mgs. I UNDERSTAND THAT THE INTENSITY OF TESTOTERONE SHOULD BE UNMISTAKEABLE. I SHOULD FEEL ENORMOUS PUMPS AND GAIN A TON OF WEIGHT (ACCORDING TO MY DIET PLUS THE TESTOSTERONE). I'M ASSUMING THIS, IF I INCREASE MY DOSAGE TO 600mgs OF TEST CYPIONATE A WEEK, I WOULD BE ABLE TO FEEL THE ENROMOUS PUMPS, AND HOPEFULY GAIN MORE WEIGHT. I CAME TO THIS CONCLUSION BECAUSE IT MAKES SENSE TO ME THAT MY BECAUSE OF MY SIZE, I NEED MORE TEST SO I AM ABLE TO FEEL MY PUMPS. I WOULD UNDERSTAND IF I WEIGHED SAY 170LBS AND WAS TAKING 400mgs/week THAT I WOULD FEEL THE PUMPS EASIER(LESS BODY WEIGHT, MORE TEST IN MY BODY). LIKE I SAID IT MAKES SENSE. I AM COMPARING TEST TO ALCHOHOL CONSUMED( IT TAKE LESS ALCHOHOL TO GET A 150LBS MAN DRUNK THEN IT DOES A 230LBS MAN DRUNK). I HOPE THAT I HAVE A LEGITIMATE POINT. PLEASE, IF THERE IS ANYONE OUT THERE THAT CAN CLEAR THIS UP FOR ME I AM ALL EARS. I APPRECIATE ALL REPLYS. GOODLUCK, AND MAY EVERYONE BE AS HAPPY AND AS BIG AS THEY CAN POSSIBLY BE.

THANK YOU AGAIN

DAVE

P.S. HERE ARE MY STATS

6' 230LBS AS OF SATURDAY NIGHT 12/15/01,,,(PRECYCLE WEIGHT 223LBS) I AM HOPING TO REACH 245LBS

THIS IS MY VIRGIN CYCLE, I HAVE NEVER USED ANABOLIC STEROIDS EVER. I AM ONLY CYCLING TEST CYPIONATE NO OTHER STEROID . THE TEST THAT I AM USING, IS TESTOSTERONE CYPIONATE MADE BY GOLDLINE(200mgs/ml 10ml bottle). I AM FULLY AWARE OF THE HISTORY OF THIS PRODUCT, AND POSITIVELY SURE THAT IT CONTAINS TEST.

GOOD QUEST......

I'M NOT A VET OT A MOD BUT I READ ALOT AND IT SEEMS YOU MAY WANT TO INCREASE PROTIEN TO 300MG AND YOU SHOULD NOTICE STRENGTH AROUND WEEK 4-5...400MG AWEEK OF TEST IS GOOD, CALORIES ARE GOOD TOO. HOW IS YOUR REST PATTERN??8+ HRS A NITE??. .MOST VETS MAY SAY STACK YOUR CYCLE WITH D- BALL THE 1ST 4 WEEKS AT 30-40 MG ADAY.THATS A GREAT WAY TO JUMP START YOUR CYCLE WITH GREAT STRENGTH AND WEIGHT GAIN. HAVE NOLVA ON HAND INCASE OF GYNO SYMPTOMS..LIKE YOU SAID THIS IS YOUR 1ST CYCLE SO YOU SHOULD NEED MUCH..GOOD LUCK ON THE REST OF YOUR CYCLE...

Keywestlifter is offline Junior Member
    Not sure what you are able to aquire but i would suggest stacking at least Dbol with the test. They are easy to get(usually) and fast acting. Since you've aready started the cycle, it would be my choice. I truely recommend stacking. My first cycle I ran cyp and deca and gained 30 lbs in 10 weeks but it did take a few weeks to start seeing changes. Since this is your first cycle then what you are doing should work also, although I personally have no experience with your cycle. I have never ran just one AAS, so the Vets/ mods would be better advice with your projected path as is..

nevertheless,

Good Luck Bro.

Bro, it sounds like you aren't getting enough protein. You said you're getting 1g per pound of bodyweight. That is the absolute minimum when you are natural. When you are on gear, IMO, that number raises to at least 1.5-2 g per pound of bodyweight. So, I would up your protein to at least 350g a day. If that still doesn't do it (allow a week to judge and see if that works), then increase your test dosage to 600mg. If you can grow with a lower dose, then that is better (you will save your receptors for later, bigger cycles).

Just my .02

Later

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Thank you guys for responding,,,,,as far as my sleeping schedule,,,i defintley get enough sleep,,,,(anywhere from 8-14 hours a day) i've been eating alot,,,,i estimated my protein intake to about 230grams a day at the least,,,,i suppose i could up that a bit to 350gramss,,,,its sunday today,,,and i worked out,,,,i feel real good,,,,it was back day and i was lifting pretty heavy and trying to kick the intensity up a bit....i believe that i am starting to feel the pumps,,,,,its nothing insane,,,but i feel like my muscles are going to pop out of my skin when i flex. Maybe the test is starting to kick in. As of right now i am going to stick with 400mgs,,,,then maybe in a couple months go for a more a bigger cycle.

Thanks alot guys i'll defintley keep you guys informed with my progress,,,,take care and be well.

later

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    No worrys bro its only your third week it should be kicking in about now.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    bro, i have made gains on nearly no food(from time to time), that isnt the problem.

week 3 or 4 is when it kicks in. although i would up it to 600mgs per week if i where you, you should be feeling better pumps , at least a little bit by now. by the end of the week you should be rolling.

some people are just naturally more sensitive to test than others, everyone is different, hence, what dosage is good for me may not work at all for you.

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Testosterone "Kick"

HEY? WHY IS EVERYBODY SHOUTING? WAIT, I'LL QuIeT Down . . .

Anyway, Monster, I think it's important to realize that testosterone "kick" is often a common misconception. Some people will never feel testosterone at all, even though the test is doing what it's supposed to do. (Test is my favorite AS, but I can't say that I've ever really felt the "peak and valley" that is often spoken about when it comes to test.)

The results are often more subtle - a quiet realization of, "Hey, I'm hornier!" instead of an instant and never-ending erection. (Of course, they're fun, too.)

In terms of effect, testosterone peaks in the body at one to two days, then ebbs over the next 10-14 days (at least, that's the case for cyp and enanthate ). It might take a couple of weeks for your body to function at increased level on an ongoing basis, but the initial effect of test is more immediate.

As for dosage, I think that 400 mg. a week is sensible, despite the fact that a lot of BB's use much more. You would probably find that your total test level is already off the normal scale from a 400 mg/wk dosage (as I found out last time I was tested when I was doing 400 mg/wk - my level was 1487).

In short, there is not necessarily an "unmistakable intensity" to testosterone, nor is there any relationship between amount of test versus amount of alcohol consumed in terms of effect. The main effect of test is to reverse the ratio of body fat to lean muscle mass. Therefore, the pumping you do will be more effective than if you were not on test, but the results still take the usual time/effort/energy, etc.

(In other words, patience, my son . . . )

ptbyjason Guest

Re: Testosterone "Kick"

Originally posted by TNT
    HEY? WHY IS EVERYBODY SHOUTING? WAIT, I'LL QuIeT Down . . .
    Agreed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Attention: Veterans And Moderators Question About Amount  Of Test To Take?-capslock.gif  

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Jay where do you get it all from

ptbyjason Guest
    Originally posted by Big Al
    Jay where do you get it all from
    I'll never tell.

REM
    REM is offline Member
    TNT this a very good excellent post you just
    cleared thinks for me since i,m also doing test
    i want to lookout for my health you know. this
    my 1st week doing test500mg maybe 6 to 8 weeks,
    for the last 4 weeks i did sust250,sten250.test250
    hopefully i see some results within the next 2 weeks..

Thread Information