Like Tree8Likes
  • 2 Post By s1nc1ty
  • 1 Post By wango
  • 1 Post By Euroholic
  • 2 Post By Testie
  • 1 Post By Euroholic
  • 1 Post By Euroholic

Thread: Tren at 100mg/week- is it worth it?

yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Tren at 100mg/week- is it worth it?

I have some tren e I was considering running with my next “blast”, if you can call it that. I think moving forward I’m going to keep my doses low anytime I decide to do something other than my baseline self prescribed trt of 250mg a week. For example, I was going to keep my test at 250mg a week and add in tren e at 100mg per week. The goal is to make some progress as safely as possible by using a lower dose over a longer period of time. As I enter my mid 30s I realize muscle isn’t everything and we’re not invincible, but I’m not at the point yet where I’m ready to give up trying to be superhuman lol.

I have ran both tren ace and e in the past with little to no side effects. But, I haven’t used it at under 300mg per week. I’m curious if others have, and if they had decent results with it, or if it was just a waste of gear, and how long have you ran it at a low dose? Also, I am a “weekend” warrior in a summer sport that requires some decent cardiovascular endurance and I’m hoping a low dose will not affect that too much.

s1nc1ty is offline Member
    Take this with a grain of salt since i have no expirience with it myself but if anything is gonna work at that low dose then its probably tren . From what ive read ive seen many use it at 150 or 200 mg a week and get results
    yeahbuddy289 and Testie like this.

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Ran tren ace at about 120 along with test and 2ius of HGH when I was 61 -62 (for 10 weeks). I thought the results were nice & the sides were very tolerable - bottom line, it was worth it.
    yeahbuddy289 likes this.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Seeing as its anabolic ratio is 500 low dose tren is good. But you could also try 200 a week.
    yeahbuddy289 likes this.

Testie is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by yeahbuddy289 View Post
    I have some tren e I was considering running with my next “blast”, if you can call it that. I think moving forward I’m going to keep my doses low anytime I decide to do something other than my baseline self prescribed trt of 250mg a week. For example, I was going to keep my test at 250mg a week and add in tren e at 100mg per week. The goal is to make some progress as safely as possible by using a lower dose over a longer period of time. As I enter my mid 30s I realize muscle isn’t everything and we’re not invincible, but I’m not at the point yet where I’m ready to give up trying to be superhuman lol.

I have ran both tren ace and e in the past with little to no side effects. But, I haven’t used it at under 300mg per week. I’m curious if others have, and if they had decent results with it, or if it was just a waste of gear, and how long have you ran it at a low dose? Also, I am a “weekend” warrior in a summer sport that requires some decent cardiovascular endurance and I’m hoping a low dose will not affect that too much.
    So I have ran Ace quite a bit as low as 75 mg a week and got results, I just happened to get a free bottle of E and decided to try it at 200 mg weekly I’m going into my third week and I’m definitely getting results and it doesn’t hit like Ace but I actually prefer the smoother ride…
    yeahbuddy289 and White Lotus like this.

I hear pros would take 1 or 2 amps of Parabolan a week in the 90s when it was available from that pharmacy in France. With upto 3 amps being an extreme case. The amps were only 76mg of tren H. So low dose is effective. Granted that was legit grade stuff and not the edited stuff available today.
    Testie likes this.

Watch this video from Derrick. He explains it good.

Testie likes this.

Thread Information