Results 1 to 15 of 15
Like Tree13Likes
  • 1 Post By Cuz
  • 2 Post By Mooseman33
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 2 Post By Cylon357
  • 1 Post By Scorpion0922
  • 1 Post By scotty51312
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 1 Post By kelkel
  • 2 Post By Cylon357
  • 1 Post By JTP$

Thread: Balls shrinking too much on Test and anadrol cycle, what do you guys recommend?

  1. #1
    aestheticsfirst is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    76

    Balls shrinking too much on Test and anadrol cycle, what do you guys recommend?

    Hey guys I'm running 1 gram of test and 75 mg of anadrol . The cycle is working great so far, my strength is going up and I feel great. The issue though is my balls are shrinking too much on the cycle and also my erections are weaker.

    The other thing is that I have too much bloat on me I know anadrol is for bulking but because of my height and I am concerned about getting women I don't wanna get too fat.

    What do you guys recommend? Do you think it's the e2.

    I know everyone reacts differently on cycle for me my balls shrink a lot so I don't know how to prevent this. For some reason girls do mention it to me also I gotta be honest I need to lose some weight I'm 5'9 215.


    I compete in powerlifting at 220 lbs but maybe I should cut to 198 I don't know what to do.

    Should I just drop the anadrol and switch to anavar ? I always make lean gains on anavar so maybe that's the best option.

  2. #2
    Scorpion0922's Avatar
    Scorpion0922 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Training in crocs & socks
    Posts
    545
    What is your AI?

    Have you run test @ that dose before?

    Can you elaoborate on "Need to lose some weight"....for a powerlifter, that seems counter prodcutive.

  3. #3
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    No source checks
    Posts
    7,980
    Wayy to much gear.

    “Getting fat” is diet related. You’re probably holding water from high estrogen maybe cut back the dose and use an AI
    songdog likes this.

  4. #4
    Mooseman33's Avatar
    Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,726
    what does ur bloodwork say?

    I know u have said multiple times you get it done every couple weeks?

    also curious how u go from liking the way 250mg test feels as u want to be careful with health to a gram of test stacked with anadrol ? forget about the health thing?
    Cylon357 and songdog like this.

  5. #5
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    11,001
    If you're worried about your balls shrinking, then you probably shouldn't be taking gear. HCG should help though.

    I agree with Cuz, you're taking way too much test. I'm sure the bloating is from the estrogen sides.
    And yeah Mooseman brings up a pretty good point. If you're worried about being careful with health, then why the hell would you be running so much gear?
    s1nc1ty likes this.

  6. #6
    Cylon357's Avatar
    Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    AKA "Nice Guy Cy"
    Posts
    3,413
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by aestheticsfirst View Post

    I compete in powerlifting at 220 lbs but maybe I should cut to 198 I don't know what to do.

    .
    What so you WANT to do? What's your goal? You don't know want you want to do so how could you possibly know how to get there?

    You say you power lift at 220, but maybe should drop to 198. But you are also taking bulking drugs. You may be too fat and your nuts are going away.

    You have to decide what your priority is, man. Nobody can tell you what to do because you are all over the place.

    And being on the board for over 10 years, you should know HCG will restore testicular size, unless they are completely dead.

    Figure out your priorities and let us know. That's the only way to get good advices.
    s1nc1ty and almostgone like this.

  7. #7
    Scorpion0922's Avatar
    Scorpion0922 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Training in crocs & socks
    Posts
    545
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    What so you WANT to do? What's your goal? You don't know want you want to do so how could you possibly know how to get there?

    You say you power lift at 220, but maybe should drop to 198. But you are also taking bulking drugs. You may be too fat and your nuts are going away.

    You have to decide what your priority is, man. Nobody can tell you what to do because you are all over the place.

    And being on the board for over 10 years, you should know HCG will restore testicular size, unless they are completely dead.

    Figure out your priorities and let us know. That's the only way to get good advices.
    Money ^^^^^
    Cylon357 likes this.

  8. #8
    scotty51312's Avatar
    scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Middle of the Mojave, CA
    Posts
    3,031
    for me Drol was the nastiest gear i ever ran. I kickstarted a test cycle with drol and couldn't get my dick up with a crane till about week 3 or 4 then the kickstart was about over anyway. It can have nasty side effects but amazing strength and bulking compound. A gram of test is way too much as stated before and without a good AI with it you're askin for bad stuff to happen. I honestly wouldn't touch drol again unless I was trying to compete at a professional level. There are plenty of solid strength cycles you can run that will be way milder on your health
    aestheticsfirst likes this.

  9. #9
    Test Monsterone's Avatar
    Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,939
    I would highly recommend using HCG on cycle, and especially if you want to come off completely at any point. I’m still fertile with full testes, because I believe the HCG prevented the extended dormancy of the testes.
    aestheticsfirst likes this.

  10. #10
    s1nc1ty's Avatar
    s1nc1ty is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Posts
    526
    Shoot synthol into the testicles

  11. #11
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    30,108
    Quote Originally Posted by s1nc1ty View Post
    Shoot synthol into the testicles
    Forward thinking right there!
    s1nc1ty likes this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  12. #12
    aestheticsfirst is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    for me Drol was the nastiest gear i ever ran. I kickstarted a test cycle with drol and couldn't get my dick up with a crane till about week 3 or 4 then the kickstart was about over anyway. It can have nasty side effects but amazing strength and bulking compound. A gram of test is way too much as stated before and without a good AI with it you're askin for bad stuff to happen. I honestly wouldn't touch drol again unless I was trying to compete at a professional level. There are plenty of solid strength cycles you can run that will be way milder on your health
    Definitely bro same sides here the strength is so good from anadrol but my dick doesn't work without Cialis I compete so I use it a lot.

    Also I noticed it's so hard to get lean from anadrol it puts on a lot of water.

  13. #13
    aestheticsfirst is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    I would highly recommend using HCG on cycle, and especially if you want to come off completely at any point. I’m still fertile with full testes, because I believe the HCG prevented the extended dormancy of the testes.
    I always use hcg on my cycles I use it either once or twice per week at 200 iu

  14. #14
    Cylon357's Avatar
    Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    AKA "Nice Guy Cy"
    Posts
    3,413
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by aestheticsfirst View Post
    I always use hcg on my cycles I use it either once or twice per week at 200 iu
    You aren't using enough. Nudge that up to 250iu 3x per week for a few weeks to resolve ball shrinkage.

  15. #15
    JTP$'s Avatar
    JTP$ is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2023
    Posts
    218
    Quote Originally Posted by aestheticsfirst View Post
    Hey guys I'm running 1 gram of test and 75 mg of anadrol . The cycle is working great so far, my strength is going up and I feel great. The issue though is my balls are shrinking too much on the cycle and also my erections are weaker.

    The other thing is that I have too much bloat on me I know anadrol is for bulking but because of my height and I am concerned about getting women I don't wanna get too fat.

    What do you guys recommend? Do you think it's the e2.

    I know everyone reacts differently on cycle for me my balls shrink a lot so I don't know how to prevent this. For some reason girls do mention it to me also I gotta be honest I need to lose some weight I'm 5'9 215.


    I compete in powerlifting at 220 lbs but maybe I should cut to 198 I don't know what to do.

    Should I just drop the anadrol and switch to anavar? I always make lean gains on anavar so maybe that's the best option.
    unfortunately taking gear will shut you down, and theres no way around that. but HCG helps.

    personally, after years of cycling on and off i just got a prescription for TRT and continued with the blasting.
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •