Ilya95 is offline Junior Member

Talking ANADROL 50 is Amazing!!!!

Hey bros!!!!

Just started my cycle this last weekend which looks like this::

wks 1-4 Anadrol 100mg ed
    wks 1-12 Test Enathate 500mg wk
    wks 1-5 Proviron 50mg day
    and of course proper post cycle treatment.

Anyway, I've had the test in my system for only 2 days now so no results from the test yet. But the A-bombs, holy shit guys when people said it was the strongest stuff out there I didnt think that it could be that much stronger than D-bol. And now after 2 days and two workouts I'm already up 3lbs ( water weight for now )!! I'm getting pumps just writing with a pen or walking up stairs. Its insane. But the bloating has already started too. I havent started the proviron yet cause I wanted to see how bad I would need it or not and man I need, just two days and I'm already bloated ( not too bad yet but still ). Does anyone have more advice on how to keep down bloating??

PEACE

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    run nolva, i dont think proviron is effective against a-50. on a-50 ur gonna get bloated. i i were u i would leave the bloat till week 4 and then run nolva to get rid of water. run ti for 7 days to flush some water !

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    hey gundam just curious as why you would leave the bloat till week 4? do you think that the nolva will hinder the gains? thanx

Thread Information