Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Cuz
  • 1 Post By Mooseman33
  • 1 Post By JTP$

Thread: PIP Redness Lumping

k_dub is offline New Member

PIP Redness Lumping

Hey guys I've been on cycle for 10 weeks, and recently switched from a 250/mg to 400/mg test. Im getting really bad PIP 2 days after and lasts for about 5 days then finally fades. I get redness, swelling and lumping. Ive been using a 1/2" needle the whole time with my 250/mg with zero PIP. Do you think that I may need to inject with a 1" deeper into the muscle? Is this PIP normal with higher concentrations? Is it a light infection? Its a very popular brand, and its been verified on there website, so I'm not sure whats going on. Thanks in advanced.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Yeah, t400 is painful. Id never use it. Stick to test c 200 works much better. I use 1/2” in delts and 1” in glutes. Hopefully youre rotating injection sites.
    Honkey_Kong and songdog like this.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by k_dub View Post
    Hey guys I've been on cycle for 10 weeks, and recently switched from a 250/mg to 400/mg test. Im getting really bad PIP 2 days after and lasts for about 5 days then finally fades. I get redness, swelling and lumping. Ive been using a 1/2" needle the whole time with my 250/mg with zero PIP. Do you think that I may need to inject with a 1" deeper into the muscle? Is this PIP normal with higher concentrations? Is it a light infection? Its a very popular brand, and its been verified on there website, so I'm not sure whats going on. Thanks in advanced.
    If you had an infection, you'd have other symptoms. One in particular would be a fever. And if it were infected, it wouldn't fade after 5 days.

I don't know how big the muscle you're injecting to is or how much fat and how thick your skin is, so there's no way I can tell if moving to a bigger gauge needle will help. I've only ever used 1/2" needles to draw gear out of the vials and for shoulders.

What I'd suggest you try doing is to try injecting in to muscles you're going to train a few hours after you inject (this would help me a lot when I would inject in my quads). But the best solution I could think of would be to get some lower concentrate test and get half of your dose from the 400mg and half from the lower concentrate. That way the gear won't go to waste.

But really in the future, if you're just running test or 1 or 2 compounds, don't bother with the higher concentrates. The higher concentrates are for people that are running a lot of different steroids and higher dosages so that they could fit more in a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Yeah, t400 is painful. Id never use it. Stick to test c 200 works much better. I use 1/2” in delts and 1” in glutes. Hopefully youre rotating injection sites.
    You'd think if he was in agony for 5 days, he wouldn't be hitting that spot 2 days later. But with the people I've been seeing posting these days, I wouldn't assume that.

If he's injecting in his quads, he probably shouldn't. That always gave me severe pain and coughs.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    cut it.

why did u with test?
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

k_dub is offline New Member
    I just bought some grape seed oil I'm pretty sure it's MCT oil that they use. Going to try to cut it down. Do you think this will solve the PIP problem?

why did u switch to test400?

teedoff is online now Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    Makes it easier to do 800mg/week in two injections? Lol.

I'm willing to bet it is because he's cheap and saw a small difference in price between the lower dosed test c and that.

Point always goes back to not doing research. Everyone knows that shit hurts like a fucking son of a bitch.

kids don't learn.

JTP$ is offline Associate Member
    Point always goes back to not doing research. Everyone knows that shit hurts like a fucking son of a bitch.

kids don't learn.
    doing research on these kinds of things is critical. ive met guys who jumped into taking AAS without doing any research at all. even guys taking gear and they dont even know what drug it is theyre taking

OP, not trying to imply this is what youre doing, this is just a general statement

on the subject of doses, id always prefer to go with higher concentrations if ordering from an online source because then i can get more AAS with less vials being shipped. PIP is just something il deal with, and twice a week glute shots even with PIP is completely manageable.

fuck pip. im old now. when I was young I agree with you but now, no thank you.

OP- either cut it and pray or get more 250.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I like PIP

Yeah, I’m weird af

I’m trying to get my hands on some t500 rn - I might run another “wild” cycle this year

JTP$ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    I like PIP

Yeah, I’m weird af

I’m trying to get my hands on some t500 rn - I might run another “wild” cycle this year
    wild cycle.

i like the sound of that!
    < <Samson> > likes this.

Thread Information