• 1 Post By cubjoe
  • 2 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 1 Post By s1nc1ty
  • 1 Post By tbjake34

Thread: Tren and High Blood Pressure

cubjoe is offline New Member

Tren and High Blood Pressure

Have not run tren in a long time, on 200 mg of test per week for trt and added in tren for 8 weeks. Started at 50mg EOD and went up to 100 mg EOD. Blood pressure was fine at week 4 and that is why I increased the dose. My blood pressure machine broke so I did not check it again after that. I have been off tren for 3 weeks and just recently bought a new machine and my blood pressure is 160/96. Not on any blood pressure meds but might need to start. Blood pressure before starting tren was 118/65. How long after going off of Tren should it take for my BP to return to normal as I have not had this side effect from Tren in my previous cycles. Thanks for any input you might have.
    Davi Meireles likes this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Depends on what the reason is for the increased blood pressure. If your blood got thicker due to increased RBCs/hematocrit, then it will take a while for that to stabilize. I always donate after every cycle and feel much better after.
    Cylon357 and Honkey_Kong like this.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by cubjoe View Post
    Have not run tren in a long time, on 200 mg of test per week for trt and added in tren for 8 weeks. Started at 50mg EOD and went up to 100 mg EOD. Blood pressure was fine at week 4 and that is why I increased the dose. My blood pressure machine broke so I did not check it again after that. I have been off tren for 3 weeks and just recently bought a new machine and my blood pressure is 160/96. Not on any blood pressure meds but might need to start. Blood pressure before starting tren was 118/65. How long after going off of Tren should it take for my BP to return to normal as I have not had this side effect from Tren in my previous cycles. Thanks for any input you might have.
    I'd go to the blood bank and make a donation if I were you. Then go see your doctor if your BP is still up. But as far as how soon your BP goes back to normal, it might take a while. The 200mg of test for your TRT is a high dose for TRT. That also can be a contributing factor. My question to you is why do you think you need to have 200mg of test per week for a TRT dose?
    Test Monsterone likes this.

s1nc1ty is offline Member
    The one little testosterone cycle I did . My blood pressure didnt go back to norm before 4 -5 months. Dunno why. Guess this can differ from person to person

cubjoe is offline New Member
    Tried 3 different does 100, 150, 200. 200 felt the best, it do a twice weekly shot. Bloodwork for test after 3 days was in the mid range for testosterone before my next shot

teedoff is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cubjoe View Post
    Tried 3 different does 100, 150, 200. 200 felt the best, it do a twice weekly shot. Bloodwork for test after 3 days was in the mid range for testosterone before my next shot
    I started out thinking 200 a week was a good dose for me as well. And yes I liked having my test levels high. I think my total test was staying up around 1100 check before my injection that morning.

At that dose I developed gyno. I'm now at 100mg a week. Still feel great. As for my BP, I've never noticed it going up even at the 200mg dose.

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    Interesting. It could be you just have high blood pressure.. Or possibly you are having a rebound effect from stopping you bp meds. Id go to the doc and get back on something. Blood pressure is so often ignored cuz guys feel fine so they dont think it matters but chronic high BP. Kidney problems, heart attack, shit a bunch of problems we dont want haha go see your doc renew your script if you need to.

Edit: sorry to answer your question, id say when that tren clears your system your bp should go back to normal, if thats whats causing it anyway.

Thread Information