jcrew.com is offline Banned

Unhappy crazy headaches... anadrol 50's

guys i've been dropping a-bombs for 9 days now and shortly after i take each 25 mg twice a day i get a pounding headache. i'm convinced it's the anadrol . what should i do to try to get rid of the HA? tylenol, motrin, that shit doesn't work. my friend in boston is on the same stuff and he's getting the same thing but says to drink like 2 gallons of water a day which is almost impossible for me to do in my profession. when he drinks that much water he says it goes away and he's up over 10 pounds already. he started at a puny 143 pounds and is so small they could probably model trophies after him. hehehe

if i can't figure something out soon i'm going to have to stop taking them. last night at the gym my partner said i was as white as a ghost and i couldn't lift shit (i could hardly bench 225!!). it hurt so bad it made me want to vomit which is cool at the gym but not if it makes you weak.

is this a normal side effect? i mean how common is it?? i read up on it but am still not sure. i haven't gained weight from it and feeling sick all the time prevents me from eating like my fat ex-girlfriend like i want to.

preppy white-boy

MyZ06moves is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jcrew.com
    guys i've been dropping a-bombs for 9 days now and shortly after i take each 25 mg twice a day i get a pounding headache. i'm convinced it's the anadrol . what should i do to try to get rid of the HA? tylenol, motrin, that shit doesn't work. my friend in boston is on the same stuff and he's getting the same thing but says to drink like 2 gallons of water a day which is almost impossible for me to do in my profession. when he drinks that much water he says it goes away and he's up over 10 pounds already. he started at a puny 143 pounds and is so small they could probably model trophies after him. hehehe

if i can't figure something out soon i'm going to have to stop taking them. last night at the gym my partner said i was as white as a ghost and i couldn't lift shit (i could hardly bench 225!!). it hurt so bad it made me want to vomit which is cool at the gym but not if it makes you weak.

is this a normal side effect? i mean how common is it?? i read up on it but am still not sure. i haven't gained weight from it and feeling sick all the time prevents me from eating like my fat ex-girlfriend like i want to.

preppy white-boy
    Bro , please tell me this isnt your first cycle...second please tell me your not doing an only anadrol cycle...that can hurt you and you wont keep any of you gains. Tell us some facts about you, age , weight , so on.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Its your Blood pressure. It is a pretty common side of Anadrol .

jcrew.com is offline Banned

gear

it's not my first cycle, i'm not running it alone, and i'm not a newbie to juicing. i'll put my info in my signature. might take a while to appear.

preppy white-boy

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    what are some signs of getting high blood pressure?? Bump......

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    There are often no signs and it is often called the "silent killer". The only way to know is to have it checked.

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    I agree with

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    My BP sky rocketed in the last 4 weeks of my 12week Test E cycle. I could hear/feel my heart beat pounding in my ears. I don't remember many headaches though...

Dirk D. is offline Junior Member
    I've just ended a cycle of test/fina/winny and my bp was way WAY up there! 160/100! Is there anything we can take to keep the bp down? I found some natural suppliments to lower the bp, however, they take up to 10 weeks to kick in. coenzyme q10, fish oil, potassium, and hawthron all help in lowering the bp.

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    I disagree with some there are plenty of signs of elevated BP. some to include dizziness,nosebleeds,headaches.

Quote Originally Posted by kman
    what are some signs of getting high blood pressure?? Bump......

I think the question should not be what are the sypmtoms of high BP, but instead, monitor you bp! It would suck to have a serious CVA at a young age!

hybrid is offline Member
    Why people who do cycles or exercise in general don't have a blood pressure monitor is beyond me. It's pretty important to check and to keep under control. You can by a digital monitor complete with the cuff and everything for 40 bucks. You can get them on line or at any drug store. Don't wonder if it's your blood pressure, test it.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Posted way back about getting unbearable headaches using winny. Found out later in the cycle high bp was the culprit. luckily I was in the final wk when they really started kicking in.

get your bp check ASAP and let that determine your decision to continue the A-bombs. Be proactive on this one bro and listen to your body...BE SAFE!

~US~

Can you use bromo to reduce your bp on anadrol ? I know it works to stop progesterone and I think it helps reduce you bp? Anyone have any experience with bp problems and the use of bromo to keep the bp down?

Thread Information