liv2thafullest is offline Junior Member

Add another compound or keep as is?

Hello people

44 yrs old, 6'5 270ish male.

I have been enhanced lifting for about 15 years now, started with Test E carefully, and my first 2 or 3 cycles just ran straight test at progressively higher doses.

My last couple cycles have been test+mast with var added as a finisher. Throughout my process I did try many things, in including tren , dbol , however both of those compounds weren't the best for me for various reasons, despite very good results.

Anyway, I was pretty content with running test/Mast at mid to mid-high doses (nothing extreme) every other spring and staying with that as I get good results, sides are minimal, and everything has been great.

Just feeling lately like I need a little something extra, I guess it's not an uncommon feeling for some of us. I'm in pretty good shape all around, I am faithful to my diet/cardio mostly.

I was thinking of throwing EQ in this time around as I will be starting again in a week or two. I am a good responder to anablocis just fyi.

My question is, will adding in EQ to a test/Mast cycle give markedly better results, or would it not really be worth it bc the extra results wouldn't rly be worth adding in another compound?

I want to add in eq, but only if its really going to give me a better look that's noticeable. If it just gives me some mildly better results then I'll leave it out.

Can anyone help with some thoughts as to how much my results can improve by running test/mast/eq vs just test/mas?

Btw I understand that "better results" is subjective, and different for everyone, just do your best to approximate what you think if responding.

Appreciate in advance any help.

Ty

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by liv2thafullest View Post
    Hello people

44 yrs old, 6'5 270ish male.

I have been enhanced lifting for about 15 years now, started with Test E carefully, and my first 2 or 3 cycles just ran straight test at progressively higher doses.

My last couple cycles have been test+mast with var added as a finisher. Throughout my process I did try many things, in including tren , dbol , however both of those compounds weren't the best for me for various reasons, despite very good results.

Anyway, I was pretty content with running test/Mast at mid to mid-high doses (nothing extreme) every other spring and staying with that as I get good results, sides are minimal, and everything has been great.

Just feeling lately like I need a little something extra, I guess it's not an uncommon feeling for some of us. I'm in pretty good shape all around, I am faithful to my diet/cardio mostly.

I was thinking of throwing EQ in this time around as I will be starting again in a week or two. I am a good responder to anablocis just fyi.

My question is, will adding in EQ to a test/Mast cycle give markedly better results, or would it not really be worth it bc the extra results wouldn't rly be worth adding in another compound?

I want to add in eq, but only if its really going to give me a better look that's noticeable. If it just gives me some mildly better results then I'll leave it out.

Can anyone help with some thoughts as to how much my results can improve by running test/mast/eq vs just test/mas?

Btw I understand that "better results" is subjective, and different for everyone, just do your best to approximate what you think if responding.

Appreciate in advance any help.

Ty
    Why are you considering EQ? Does it fit with your cycle goals? Hint: tell us your cycle goals for best responses.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    What is the consensus, is there an age where you are too old to f with EQ? Thoughts on DHB?
    Last edited by 956Vette; 04-22-2024 at 12:58 PM.

liv2thafullest is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Why are you considering EQ? Does it fit with your cycle goals? Hint: tell us your cycle goals for best responses.
    Ah yes ok.

So every winter I eat a caloric surplus of 200-300/day, and my activity is less bc I work construction and I'm off Jan-March.

So I usually gain anywhere from 10-15 lbs, give or take. I still workout 4-5 times/week, and the intensity is greater as I'm getting more rest and eating more carbs.

By April I'm heading back to work and I usually will do my cycle 12-16 weeks until mid-end of summer and then PCT in the fall.

The goal is to lose the fat gained over the winter and getting back to same body fat % however being heavier by the amount of muscle built, if that makes sense.

Usually amounts to about 2-3 lbs heavier, well it used to, the last couple cycles I've just kinda got back to where I was, maybe a hair bigger, but nothing really substantial. Not imo anyway, for running 750mg test/400mg Mast + 80 MG var.

I feel like I should gain more lean muscle and be overall bigger, but also maybe my expectations are just too high for my age and those compounds.

This year I'd really like to try and gain more muscle, even if I tick up the body fat % by a bit. I get bloods and I monitor my vitals and things all check out.

I've read that EQ is synergistic with test/Mast, and that it works as more of a builder, while test/mast/var is more of a cutting type cycle.

So yeah, tldr; goals are to get yoked lol.

Thank you

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    WHy not workout and cycle during the Jan-March time off? -----How to gain that much in one cycle after 15 yrs cycling and your age?---Why f yourself during the winter and spend the spring summer catching back up? Why not dedicate after fifteen years of pushing a giant boulder up a hill just to do it again?

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    There can be synergies with stacking, particularly testosterone , 19-nor, and DHT combos. Often though it is best to just keep cycles simple. Eq isn't particularly impressive, but can stimulate appetite if weight gain is a goal.

Thread Information