GGTop is offline Junior Member

Exclamation Low sperm due to mix Anavar & Winstrol 3 years ago ..

I knew I screwed up so how am I suppose to get an healthy sperm count back again ? What would be the right protocol to get it back to its normal volume ? Cheers guys ...

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GGTop View Post
    I knew I screwed up so how am I suppose to get an healthy sperm count back again ? What would be the right protocol to get it back to its normal volume ? Cheers guys ...
    What are you on now?

@Cylon,

I am not on anything ever since that cycle ..

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Mine came back with no treatment within 2 years. Have you pulled bloodwork to see where your LH and FSH?

Testie is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    @Cylon,

I am not on anything ever since that cycle ..
    Three years without gear seems like things would go back to normal, I would talk to a doctor, no sense in throwing something at it if you don’t know it’s going to work, good luck my friend

@ Cuz, I dont know what is LH or FSH ? ..

@ Testie, Thank You, .. is actually the sperm volume that is diminished tho my sperm is still very potent (I got a girl pregnant 2 months ago, she forgot to get the morning after pill) but yes like I say it's only the volume that is a lot less than 3 years ago. I did a full sperm analysis and it came back to normal ..

When I did that Winstrol & Anavar cycle, I was supposed to be injecting that ONE thing to avoid losing sperm volume but I cannot remember what that was ? Would that to you guys ring a bell ? I just can't seem to put my finger on the name of that injection.

Blog Entries

@ Testie, Thank You, .. is actually the sperm volume that is diminished tho my sperm is still very potent (I got a girl pregnant 2 months ago, she forgot to get the morning after pill) but yes like I say it's only the volume that is a lot less than 3 years ago. I did a full sperm analysis and it came back to normal ..

When I did that Winstrol & Anavar cycle, I was supposed to be injecting that ONE thing to avoid losing sperm volume but I cannot remember what that was ? Would that to you guys ring a bell ? I just can't seem to put my finger on the name of that injection.
    Ok so this is not about fertility but rather volume.

The LH and FSH are Lutenizing Hormone and Follicle Stimulating Hormone, blood tests that are pretty easy to order in the US. I don't know about other countries.

HCG is likely what you were thinking about injecting. IMO, you should not cycle without it.

What you are looking for (increasing semen volume) really isn't the sort of thing we focus on here. Stay hydrated, and maybe google that phrase in parentheses.

@Cylon,

Thk you loads, yes it was HCG definitely. Would injecting HCG without cycling bring back my semen volume as it was before ? And would it be safe to do ?

Blog Entries
    @Cylon,

Thk you loads, yes it was HCG definitely. Would injecting HCG without cycling bring back my semen volume as it was before ? And would it be safe to do ?
    It MIGHT but I would not think it would be permanent. Note that HCG is "eventually suppressive", so it doesn't really work as a solo therapy.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET

If you are fertile then whats the issue? Yeah, hcg more than likely. In my experience AAS does not correlate with your load size. Sperm count however yes. If you were to do hcg now it would likely supress your natural hpta and shut you down. Id personally let it go without taking anything

@Cylon & @Cuz,

Thk you so much guys once again for being here. I guess yes I'll just leave it at that and I am starting tonight to eat celery so alongside drinking already tons of water and training twice a day from many years I guess it will eventually bring back the volume I knew.

Cheers ;-)

Thread Information