jjsevens is offline Associate Member

Next cycle... Just Masteron/Anavar??

So as of late I'm really not finding much of a difference when I run high levels of Test cyp from my source(500mg per week) vs my script TRT dose from my Dr.(100mg per week)

Not sure what my test levels are on the test cyp, but on TRT levels are:

Testosterone 22.8 nmol/L
    Free Testosterone 632 pmol/L

Are my TRT test levels enough if I wanted to run Masteron and Anavar together?

6"3
    18% BF
    Last edited by jjsevens; 04-22-2024 at 08:22 PM.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jjsevens View Post
    So as of late I'm really not finding much of a difference when I run high levels of Test cyp from my source(500mg per week) vs my script TRT dose from my Dr.(100mg per week)

Testosterone 22.8 nmol/L

6"3
    18% BF
    How much mast and var are we talking about? Mast and proviron tanked my E2 with no finasteride in play. With those to DHTs in play, I would keep a close eye on estrogen.

JTP$ is offline Associate Member

Testosterone 22.8 nmol/L

6"3
    18% BF
    you could run masteron and anavar with your TRT, but i doubt youd get much out of it. why not run heavier test, NPP and dbol ? or maybe test & tren ?

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    How much mast and var are we talking about? Mast and proviron tanked my E2 with no finasteride in play. With those to DHTs in play, I would keep a close eye on estrogen.
    Guess that's my question also, would I benefit from them on my TRT dose, and if so, how much should I take?

Quote Originally Posted by JTP$ View Post
    you could run masteron and anavar with your TRT, but i doubt youd get much out of it. why not run heavier test, NPP and dbol? or maybe test & tren?
    The last few times when I blasted with just test (500mg per week) I didn't really see any noticeable gains, basically the same size and strength wise as when I'm on TRT. So I'm wondering if my body just doesn't benefit/respond well from higher doses of test or maybe the test I was getting was just crap.

Never tried NPP but have tried deca and did not feel good on that at all, I dropped it after 8 weeks. Have never tried dbol either ... I'm going for a recomp and why I'm thinking mast/var. Tren on the other hand... Was a beast and felt like God... I've never looked or felt better on any other compound... But it's "tren"
    Last edited by jjsevens; 04-23-2024 at 06:42 AM.

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    at ur size and as u state going for a recomp i would slightly bump the test to 150 week and add some mast and very light dose of tren ace, like 150mg week.
    I use this to recomp and witht he right diet and training 6 weeks will have u more then ready.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    at ur size and as u state going for a recomp i would slightly bump the test to 150 week and add some mast and very light dose of tren ace, like 150mg week.
    I use this to recomp and witht he right diet and training 6 weeks will have u more then ready.
    Like^^

I run 150 test and 150 masteron in my blasts and get good results without skewing bloods too bad. But I wouldn't call that a cycle, OP, though add some tren as Moose suggested and you can call it one!

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    OK thanks... Ya was hoping to get tren'ish results, but without the tren lol. That's why I was thinking the anavar instead.

So up test to 150 per week, add tren ace to 150 per week, and add mast 150 per week as well?

I've never tried tren ace, just tren enanthate . What are the differences between ace and enanthate?

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Like^^

I run 150 test and 150 masteron in my blasts and get good results without skewing bloods too bad. But I wouldn't call that a cycle, OP, though add some tren as Moose suggested and you can call it one!
    Guys quit twisting my arm.... Alright alright, tren it is lmao.

Blog Entries
    I've never used tren , so I can't call myself a fan or hater. My thoughts on a cycle vs a blast really cokes down to total weekly volume. To me, a cycle starts at 400mg per week, while 300mg per week is kind of super trt. Woefully un scientific but there it is. And that doesn't account for compounds, but is just sort of a guideline, in my opinion.

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    for recomp you dont need the test high, ur not building ur leaning. Take the mast up higher, i run it at 400 a week.

i dont do cycles anymore, i just recomp when needed

JTP$ is offline Associate Member
    The last few times when I blasted with just test (500mg per week) I didn't really see any noticeable gains, basically the same size and strength wise as when I'm on TRT. So I'm wondering if my body just doesn't benefit/respond well from higher doses of test or maybe the test I was getting was just crap.

Never tried NPP but have tried deca and did not feel good on that at all, I dropped it after 8 weeks. Have never tried dbol either ... I'm going for a recomp and why I'm thinking mast/var. Tren on the other hand... Was a beast and felt like God... I've never looked or felt better on any other compound... But it's "tren"
    im inclined to believe that your source for test may be under dosed or completely fake. 500 mgs/week along with TRT should give you something noticeable. as for nandrolone , i experience the same kind of feeling on it, but i use it anyway because its a very effective bulking compound. dbol will make you feel awesome, just dont run it at dangerously high doses for extended periods of time.

regarding the other comments about moderate dosages of masteron , test and tren id say that would be a good experiment to run. for what its worth, 400 mgs/week of tren gives me noticeable tren like side effects, extreme night sweats, short temper and weird dreams. but 260 mgs/week of tren acetate has done literally nothing to me side effect wise, except for an accrual of lean mass and drastic strength increases.

the difference between tren acetate and tren enanthate is the ester the parent compound is bound to. acetate has a short half life and needs to be injected at least EOD. i choose to do it every day though to keep blood levels more stable. tren enanthate has a much longer half life and can be injected twice a week.

do it, run tren! that compound is awesome
    Last edited by JTP$; 04-24-2024 at 10:22 PM.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    OK thanks... Ya was hoping to get tren 'ish results, but without the tren lol. That's why I was thinking the anavar instead.

So up test to 150 per week, add tren ace to 150 per week, and add mast 150 per week as well?

I've never tried tren ace, just tren enanthate. What are the differences between ace and enanthate?
    The real differences is that ace works faster and you have to pin every other day. It's also got a benefit that if you're not tolerating the tren well (which if you have done enth before probably doesn't pertain to you so much, but bodies do change over time), you can stop taking it and it'll be out of your system faster.

At the end of the day, it's the same hormone, just with different esters attached to it to affect it's water solvability.

Thread Information