So I have SVT. Basically my heart beats super fast, over 200 bpm. These episodes are usually trigger when I'm dehydrated and bend over. I usually get maybe two or three episodes a year. I do vaguel maneuvers and they go away although they last for about 10 to 20 min.

The first episode I had was when I was 12 years old. I don't remember if I had it in my teen years like in high school or college. I started aas when I was 25 and been on since. 25 to 30 I was dumb and blasted and cruised. Since then I'm just on my trt dose.

This past year I had a full heart check. EKG done. Heart monitor for two weeks. They did not catch and episode. And had an echo done and everything looked perfect they said.

Not sure if I should still be concerned being on trt. In the summer I like to bump my 120 mgs dose to 300 but not sure if I should do that now. Anyone have svt? Did it happen more after starting aas. I'm gonna bring it up to my trt Dr and see what they say. I'm not longer using any other gear besides test and var. I feel like if my echo showed everything good than I should be ok right? Any help my h appreciated.