dadbod82 is offline New Member

Blast cycle thoughts

Just started my blast cycle 4 weeks ago, 500mg test E and 200mg tren E. The last week I up the tren to 400mg per week and now looking to add 50mg anadrol and also 25mg anavar per day. Im not too sure on the dosage of anavar and was wondering if this would be the right amount?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by dadbod82 View Post
    Just started my blast cycle 4 weeks ago, 500mg test E and 200mg tren E. The last week I up the tren to 400mg per week and now looking to add 50mg anadrol and also 25mg anavar per day. Im not too sure on the dosage of anavar and was wondering if this would be the right amount?
    Not to be an a-hole, but if you're wondering how much var to add to your 'drol, you need to research more. With what you're running you don't need anything else, IMHO.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

So you think to leave anadrol and anavar out of the cycle and just leave it as is?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Yep. Also, I probably would've left the tren e @ 200 mg, but that's just my preference..
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    Leave the orals out since you are already 4 weeks in. Anadrol is good to jump start the cycle while waiting for things to kick in. Anadrol and anavar are kind of complete opposites, I wouldn’t run them at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by sooners04 View Post
    Leave the orals out since you are already 4 weeks in. Anadrol is good to jump start the cycle while waiting for things to kick in. Anadrol and anavar are kind of complete opposites, I wouldn’t run them at the same time.
    Yeah will see how I go, if I can't handle the sides I will drop it back down to 200mg but so far im surprisingly handling it ok

Quote Originally Posted by sooners04 View Post
    Thanks for the advice. Last cycle like this was 10 years ago and did kick start it with anadrol but this time round my anadrol didn't come in till now and was also given anavar and never used anavar before

Thread Information