BrotherTheresa is offline New Member

Help Analyzing Blood Work - First Cycle

Long time reader, first time poster here. I am currently in the 14 day cooldown phase before pct begins. This BW was taken at week 10 of my 12 week cycle. The lab messed up and didn't order the correct tests when taken at wk8. This was my first cycle with gear and looking to get some experienced eyes to let me know if this looks on par so far.

....having issues uploading pictures via desktop, will try following up with pictures in next post via mobile.

…..mobile having same issues. The little wheel just keeps spinning like it’s loading, when I try to add an attachment. Not sure what to do here
    Last edited by BrotherTheresa; Yesterday at 12:08 PM.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by BrotherTheresa View Post
    Long time reader, first time poster here. I am currently in the 14 day cooldown phase before pct begins. This BW was taken at week 10 of my 12 week cycle. The lab messed up and didn't order the correct tests when taken at wk8. This was my first cycle with gear and looking to get some experienced eyes to let me know if this looks on par so far.

....having issues uploading pictures via desktop, will try following up with pictures in next post via mobile.

…..mobile having same issues. The little wheel just keeps spinning like it’s loading, when I try to add an attachment. Not sure what to do here

Try using the Tapatalk app to download. It may be easier. Don't forget to pull labs post PCT/recovery period when the time comes.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thread Information