somedude247 is offline Member

Test.....how much is to much?

Hey everyone....

I plan on taking enethate ( test ) very soon.... Its made by Valopharm and is 400 MG strength....This will be my first time taking a test....My question is ....how much should I take per week...apparently also I've been told that I'd only have to inject once a week....Would 400 Mg be enough for a beginner or should I take take 800 or 1200 Mg?
    Thankyou for the help......

Grizzly is offline New Member
    That 400mg should be great for first time cycle. I currently running 500mg and it's my first cycle as well. For first cycles I wouldn't go higher than 500mg. Also Remember you need anti estrogen either taken while you cycle or have it on hand if gyno appears. I would inject twice a week m/th to keep blood levels constant. Good luck on your cycle

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    400mg/wk is fine for a first cycle.

xxxl83

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Agreed!!!! Your first cycle of test should never be above 500. I started my first cycle with only 250mg of TEST and got great results. Your first cycle is a learning experience to see how your body is going to react to each AS. I think you will be very happy starting out with 400mg a week. Since your taking TEST Enan, though it can be injected once a week, It does help to split up the dosage. It's really up to you.

Catamount is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Agreed!!!! Your first cycle of test should never be above 500. I started my first cycle with only 250mg of TEST and got great results. Your first cycle is a learning experience to see how your body is going to react to each AS. I think you will be very happy starting out with 400mg a week. Since your taking TEST Enan, though it can be injected once a week, It does help to split up the dosage. It's really up to you.
    Yeah my first cycle was only with 250mg of test a week and had great gains. I just started another cycle and I am running 400mg of test en. Split up in 200mg shots Mon and Thursdays. In two weeks so far I've gained 11 pounds with the test and 15-20mg of dbol ed and I haven't will add in the deca today.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Take enanthate at least every 4-5 days to try and catch it's half life. If you only do one shot every 7 days you risk running an up-and-down effect that would resemble puberty. Unless you enjoyed the hormonal ups and downs during puberty and the acne and such that went with it - try and keep your blood levels of testosterone as even as possible.

400mg every 5 days would workout to 560mg per week. And enanthate is a heavy ester (it makes up for a percentage of the steroid 's weight... leaving how much is actually free testosterone ) so that is okay for a first cycle... especially when considering you are starting at 6'1", 205 pounds.

You won't get bitch tits on a first cycle but some anti-e's ran with it (Nolvadex , Arimidex ) will help with water gain and fat retention if nothing else.

300mgs and below of total androgens per week is too low (even for the first cycle) and most "results" would be placebo... IMO.

thanks for the info/help everyone....

Rookiejay is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Post your first cycle results (or if you've already posted them - send me the link) - I'm on my first cycle - very light - 250 mg test - we're in the same age and weight group - would be intereting to know.

My first time using "gear" ....I only used "winnie"..more or less just to try out juice and see what kinda results I would get....It went pretty well for a very light cycle....i gained like 10 lbs of hard mass while dropping bodyfat...nothing to special....my next cycle is fina,test,and winnie..i'll start that in september.....

nope is offline New Member
    hey grizz you said

"Also Remember you need anti estrogen either taken while you cycle or have it on hand if gyno appears."

you mean he should be taking it DURING his test cycle? i thought clomid was a post cycle treatment. man ill never figure this all out.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Even though Clomid can act as a mild anti estrogen he is talking not of Clomid but of Nolvadex or Arimidex which has greater effectiveness as an anti estrogen

Thread Information