FEAR.COM is offline Banned

Kynoselen.....& dosadge.........

Kynoselen.....& dosadge.........
    I would like experienced users or knowledged members to reply on this,,,,,

Kynoselen 100ml .........
    Composition Each 100 mL contains disodic adenosine monophosphate 0.2 g, heptaminol hydrochloride 0.5 g, sodium selenite 0.05 g, potassium aspartate 1 g, magnesium aspartate 1.5 g and cyanocobalamin 0.025 g.

Actions Cardiac and respiratory restorative and tonic. Selenium supplement.

Indications : An aid in control of muscular dystrophy and tying up syndrome in horses and dogs; aid in the treatment and prevention of muscular disorders due to selenium deficiency.

Dosage and Administration : Give by subcutaneous or intramuscular injection. For prevention, give 1 injection once a week for 2 to 3 weeks; for treatment, give 1 injection once every 3 days for 9 to 12 days. Adult horses. 20 mL. Foals. 10 mL. Dogs. 2 to 5 mL according to size.

Presentation : Injection: 100 mL.

SO, whats the dosadge for us???

Enerselen 100ml .....& dosadge.....

I would like experienced users or knowledged members to reply on this,,,,,

Composition : Each mL contains adenosine triphosphate 2 mg, uridine triphosphate 1 mg, sodium selenite 1 mg, heptaminol hydrochloride 5 mg, magnesium aspartate 15 mg, potassium aspartate 15 mg, cyanocobalamin 500 microgram.

Actions : Heptaminol hydrochloride is a cardiac stimulant and vasodilator. Adenosine triphosphate is a nucleotide constituent of animal cells with a fundamental role in biological energy transformation, being concerned with the storage and release of energy. Uridine triphosphate is of value in the treatment of muscular atrophy and muscular weakness. Selenium deficiencies cause musculoskeletal disorders. Magnesium and potassium aspartate are of value in the management of fatigue.

Indications : Muscular dystrophy, tying up syndrome

Dosage and Administration : Administer slowly subcutaneously or intramuscularly; weekly for 2 to 3 weeks for prevention; every 3 days for 9 to 12 days for treatment. Dogs. 1 mL/25 kg bodyweight. Horses. 4 mL/100 kg bodyweight.

Presentation : Injection (multidose vial): 100 mL

SO, whats our dosadge and which is better sounding for the performing athlete as far as power & strength, muscle growth ETC.

BUMP,, i really need a cardio boost and a human dosadge for either 2!
    BUMP
    BUMP

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    what are your goals with kyno? it honestly didn't do shit for me except give me a few lumps around my stomach. I was doing up to 6cc/day.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    How much do you weigh? Dont use it unless you get it for under 20 bucks/vial

i weigh 240 and stand at 6 foot. My goal is to get more cardio output out of my muscles in my next cycle. I get winded easily and blood pressure shoots up so i wanna counter that by a more endurance body

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    I forget the formula, but i think you are going to need around 15cc/wk. So get ready for everyday injects.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I ran it at about 10cc per week and didn't really see too much in the way of results....and it gave me those hard little lumps also...

whats up with the lumps everyone is getting ??? Please explain.

Douceberg is offline New Member
    FROM WHAT I HEAR FROM BODY BUILDERS THAT SUE IT, THE RECOMMENDED DOSAGE IS ABOUT 1CC PER DAY. HAVE NOT HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT LUMPS THOUGH. I HEARD IS A GREAT ALTERNATIVE TO AS BECAUSE IT DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR HORMONE LEVELS AND CAN ACT AS AN EXCELLENT BRIDGE BETWEEN CYCLES. MY BUDDY GAINED ABOUT 8 LBS IN TWO WEEKS FORM THE STUFF. I AM CONSIDERING TRYING IT, IF I CAN GET MY HANDS ON SOME. HERE IS A SITE WITH A LITTLE MORE INFO: http://www.steroidtips.com/kynoselen.htm

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    I woudlnt waste my time on it. Used it and wasted every penny I paid for it. Ive used up to 4ml ED as well.

Douceberg is offline New Member
    I got my hands on some legit Kynoselean. The bottle has me a little stressed out because it says poison, keep out of reach of children, for animal treatment only. it says that it is a muscle stimulant for horses and dogs. It also says that you can take it intramuscularly or subcutaneously. Manufactured by Vetoquinol SA, France. Also comes in a 100 cc bottle. I want to take it but I need some more information.

Thread Information