G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!

Anyone Know Where To Get An Affordable Medical Exam At?

I need to get my nads checked out, wondering were I can go because I don't have medical or anything so I'm looking for suggestions on what places would be the cheapest.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Do you have a Dr? I would actually call him first to see how much it would cost to run the tests. It should be that expensive.

No, don't have a doc. No insurance.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Free clinic?

Free clinic I don't think does X-Ray and ultra sounds. My nuts have been hurting 24/7 for the past couple months. Get sharp pains in my rectum also.

I don't take in the pooper, not a rump ranger so please don't say that's what it could be.

BDTR is offline Retired
    They won't do an xray? Why don't you apply for free health care if you don't have insurance? That's something that definetly needs to be checked out, also with the burning asshole it's sounding like you got the clap!

Well I can understand why you think it's the clap since you're drippy, you just think everyone has it since you do! haha

It's not burning, it's just a really sharp shooting pain that goes up the rectum.

Oh, and according to the govt. I make too much money to qualify

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    The rectum problem I would guees is prostate inflammation and sensitivity. Needs to be checked out for sure if it's consistant thing over that long of time.

Any way you look at, if you go to a clinic for x-rays and full exam, your going to be out a couple hundred bucks.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Here's a place that does blood tests for reasonable $$$:
    http://www.lef.org/bloodtest/bloodtest2.html
    Never used 'em myself, dunno much about 'em.
    You might get the blood test done, then if anything's out of whack, you can take the info to a free clinic and tell 'em what's wrong and go from there.
    There's a million things that could be causing the pain, sometimes a doc can figure out what it is, sometimes not. They can usually figure out the stuff that'll kill ya with tests and probing, etc. All I can say is that it may be worth it to borrow some $$ to get it checked out, maybe not. If you're gonna die next week from it, I might not waste the $$$. On the other hand, if you borrow the $$$, you won't have to pay it back . . .
    --Tock

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=G Child]
    It's not burning, it's just a really sharp shooting pain that goes up the rectum.
    [QUOTE]

Sorry GChild, but Bro this is one funny ass statement if you look at it by itself.

On a more serious note, besides free clinics there are usually real cheap clinics to go to. I'm a student and there are some things my school health dosen't cover, so if I want to get blood checked or for instance last year when I tore my calf muscle I found a clinic (that caters towards people without ins.) that gave me huge discounts. Just call and ask around, there has to be one in your area.

Last edited by trimunex; 08-25-2003 at 11:26 AM.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, no matter what's going on, it could be serious. I would get checked ASAP. Whats more important, a couple of hundred dollars or your health? It's not a laughing matter.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    i just got some spam email about affordable health insurance. i'm sure you can just go on google and find a cheap company to buy health insurance. Prices should be cheaper than paying the doc direct.

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    Get it checked out bro !!! Free clinic or free health care go to emergency...

I will start calling the clinics tomorrow then, thanks everyone.

Thread Information