Thread: Deca Mood Swing

sfa2121 is offline New Member

Deca Mood Swing

Well guys, first off I just wanted to say thanks for having all this information concerning AS available on this sight. If it wasnt for the education resources and member questions I probably would have been sticking 1/2" needles in my veins as opposed to the right size needle in the glute or quad.
    Anyways, my dilemna is this. I will admit the mistake that i made of starting my cycle without having all of my gear. I had planned on the following cycle:

Wks 1-4 30 MG D-bol/day
    Wks 1-10 400 MG Deca /Wk
    Wks 1-10 Test Enan 500 MG/Wk

Unfortunately, the Test still has not come so i decided to start the cycle without the test at the end of July. I didnt notice any side effects from either up until about the last ten days. Then it hit me hard, loss of appetite, loss of sex drive and the worst of all was real bad depression. Also, some anger issues but not much. I was taking 20 mg Nolvadex daily initially but had stopped and was waiting to start the test before taking the nolvadex again.
    My question is do you guys think that the Deca is what caused the side effects? I know that it takes a few weeks to kick in and it seems like that is when the side effects hit me real hard. And also, do you think the test would make this depression worse or lift my mood a little bit?

A little about me:
    32 year old male
    160 pounds
    12% bodyfat
    1st cycle
    have been lifting on and off for 10 years, slow gainer.

Thanks again for your help :

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    What happend is deca /d-bol shut u down hard.
    Now your body is running w/ no test in it, that's why your getting the symtoms.
    As soon as the test comes in I suggest u start it, and next time don't start a cycle unless u have all your gear in.
    Unfortunetly you had to learn the hard way.
    Goodluck,

talon is offline Senior Member
    MBaraso, do you mean no natural test? Ive never heard of depression from deca . But, WTH? everything effects everyone different. Hey my new saying-EEED. LOL. Isnt deca test or synthetic test, just missing the carbon on the 19th position?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by talon
    MBaraso, do you mean no natural test? Ive never heard of depression from deca. But, WTH? everything effects everyone different. Hey my new saying-EEED. LOL. Isnt deca test or synthetic test, just missing the carbon on the 19th position?
    I don't think deca really qualifies as a testosterone . It will shut u down like no other steriod .
    So when he started deca his body stopped producing testosterone naturally (obviously) and with no artificial supplementation of test...he got the symtoms that he got.

Oh, I see, well I hope he gains some of his big T back and feels better. Good luck

lcsniper is offline New Member
    Deca shut me down real hard and i had the same symptoms for a little while. Time will fix it...you could either jump on some HCG or take test to bring your levels back up. Otherwise its a rollercoaster ride....

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    lack of Test can cause depression....I would of waited till you had all your gear on hand....

Thanks for the feedback guys. I ended up ordering test from someone else as i think i got scammed on the first order and it finally came in today. Hopefully the test will jump start me ! I'll let you know

legend is offline Associate Member
    what kind of test did you get? cyp. and enath take a while to get started so don't look for this jump start over night. i said this time and time again, everyone is different. i am so grateful that i have not suffered any ill sides from deca . now depression? another side i never got. everyone is different, thats what makes the world go round.

EEED-Everything effects everyone different....LOL...I love my new saying for this sorta of thread!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by legend
    what kind of test did you get? cyp. and enath take a while to get started so don't look for this jump start over night. i said this time and time again, everyone is different. i am so grateful that i have not suffered any ill sides from deca. now depression? another side i never got. everyone is different, thats what makes the world go round.

Agreed. Cyp or Enan can take 3 to 4 weeks to kick in!!!!

I had ordered Test-Enan but they actually sent me test 400 which has Enan, prop and Cyp in it in varying amounts. Tonite I injected 400 mg (1 CC) along with 200 mg Deca (1 CC). How long do you guys think the test will take to kick in ? The test 400 is mostly prop and cyp and a little bit of Enan.

Thread Information