BigSexy50 is offline Associate Member

Clomid and Anti-E's

I just found a research company online, and was researching some of their products, but would like some opinions from te guys on this board. The site I found had Liquid Clen , Liquid Clomid, and Liquid Nolvadex . I have never heard of these in liquid form. Are these products as effective as the traditional tablet form ?? Also, my source can't get the things offered on this site, so my question is do prices over the internet tend to be higher than local sources ?? Thanks

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSexy50
    I just found a research company online, and was researching some of their products, but would like some opinions from te guys on this board. The site I found had Liquid Clen, Liquid Clomid, and Liquid Nolvadex. I have never heard of these in liquid form. Are these products as effective as the traditional tablet form ?? Also, my source can't get the things offered on this site, so my question is do prices over the internet tend to be higher than local sources ?? Thanks
    All the liquids you find on sites like rk, pnp, etc. are legit products and the same quality as the oral pill form.

Prices over the net tend to be cheaper, especially if they are international, however you run the risk of getting scammed or having it flagged by customs when it enters the country. Domestic sources are in between gym prices and international and a fair price to pay for someone without any connections. You will get bent over if you buy from the local juicer and most likely get bogus information on administration, dosages, etc. all to help them make more money off of an already large profit. Thats what you pay for face to face though, so choose wisely with whatever route you go.

BigSexy50 is offline Associate Member
    Hey Daem, can I PM you some more detailed questions ??

Thread Information