Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member

Fat or breat tissue?

I have this tissue on my chst and I don't know whether it is gyno or just fat. I have never done a cycle before. It feels very lumpy, kind of like the fat on the insie of my lower thighs. Nipples are not puffy or anything, but are kind of big. Fat or gyno? ya think?

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier_4446
    I have this tissue on my chst and I don't know whether it is gyno or just fat. I have never done a cycle before. It feels very lumpy, kind of like the fat on the insie of my lower thighs. Nipples are not puffy or anything, but are kind of big. Fat or gyno? ya think?
    are you overweight?

no flame intended, but it seems a bit odd that you would have "lumpy" tits!? and maybe because i'm always lean, but i don't have lumpy fat on my legs either...

you say you have never done a cycle, but have you done pro-hormones?

if you haven't done either, i would say gyno is unlikely. leading me to suggest that if you are overweight, you look at a weight loss regimn. as your body fat decreases, most likely the amount of fat around your nips will as well, improving their apperance.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Without a picture it's hard to say. halifaxsteve seems to be correct in his assumption but be safe and before you do any cycles go to the doctors and get it checked out.

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    No I haven't started any cycles, nor used pro-hormones. I don't exactly think that i'm over weight. It is just like escess baggage. i'm 6'3" 220 about 17% bf, so I guess I'm not over weight exactly, just thin layers of fat in places that I don't want them. What would I ask a doctor about this?

Thread Information