zibep is offline Junior Member

HCG + Clomid better than Clomid alone?

I have the opportunity to do both HCG and Clomid if I want to at the end of my cycle. Most people around here say Clomid is better, but my doctor says he prefers HCG. I found one post that advocates taking HCG during the cycle an Clomid post cycle.

I'm confused. Should I do both? I am taking my 4th injection today of 300mg test cyp/300mg deca and the cycle will continue as such for 8 total injections.

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    If you can get both then yes do them together..The differance between clomid and hcg lies in the fact that clomid regenerates the hormone system whilst hcg has a stimulating effect.so combineing them will have a greater and quicker result..

Biggy20 is offline Associate Member
    i totaly agree this statement......but if you can get only one, HCG do a better job.

hatchblack is offline Associate Member
    I was under the impression that it was just the opposite and that HCG was only truly necessary with someone who is a very experienced user. I have access to both and would like some VET input on this subject as well.

-Will it help the HTPA respond quicker or is it a waste?
    -if yes, what is the dosing and how much is needed?

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Well it seems like our info is no good to you so go and PM a vet.....

hatchblack is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by bexsome
    Well it seems like our info is no good to you so go and PM a vet.....
    I know you are joking bro but, if not, chill man. Information exchange is what this board is all about. I don't in anyway shape or form claim to be an expert, hell, I have never even used. I read and internalize what you and other members have said countless times but, it is just that I remember pureanger saying something to the toon of what I said. That is all. Peace

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Of course i was joking You have got to somtimes its christmas after all..

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Ok, first of all, I'm by no means an expert on AS so take this for what it's worth, and nothing more.

It has been said numerous times on this board as well as others that clomid alone should be sufficient for post cycle testicular atrophy therapy. HCG is normally used in longer cycle to remind your jewels that they can't just go to sleep...You will need them back eventually. Clomid is also used as an anti estrogen that will run through the cycle, and from what i know...works similar to that of nolvadex . Unless your cycles are in the 16 week + range, HCG should not be needed.

Now that you read this, go back and read the first sentence and then you are done.
    Good day.

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    No its not just for exp AS users HCG helps bring back the testes to there original condition and can combat testicular atrophy.Thats why some BB take it i the middle of a cycle.You should take it once every 5 days.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Yay! This should be fun if you are talking to me. If you are, please by all means...go point out where I said " HCG is for experieced users". Just because a guy runs a 16 week cycle doens't mean he's a so called 'expert'. Did you read my first sentence like i reiterated two times?

Ohhhh i can't wait for your response.

***If you were not talking to me, disregard this post and it will be deleted. Thank you.

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Papa you are not refering to me are you.....

muscleup is offline Associate Member
    HCG keeps androgen levels high....so in order for clomid to stabilize The HPTA, androgen levels must dip or the clomid can not work correctly.....HCG the last 2 weeks before the end of the cycle to jump start LH production and clomid 3 weeks after last injection to stabilize The Hormonal system....

R1300ZX is offline New Member
    they work in different ways the clomid will bring ur lh levels back up and the hcg should kickstart ur natural test prod. alot of people take hcg mid cycle. hcg can also raise estrogen levels so be careful. I would definately recoment taking both.

HCG is what lumpstarts LH...Clomid levels the hormonal system out and gets things running normal again.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Just like PPP said HCG is for longer cycles to let your testies know they'll still be needed eventually. I've seen guys run it full cycle because they didn't want shunken testies but it wasn't necessary.

HCG is not mandatory for cycles around 10-12 weeks....but would that change if it were say a gram or more a week of test or just higher dosed cycles for that matter?

Thread Information