Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rxarms
    Go To The Gym!!!!
    HEY DUDE I BEEN GOING TO THE GYM FOR YEARS BUT WHEN YOU GO THROUGH WHAT I HAVE, GOOD CHANCES YOU WILL LOOSE A LOT OF MUSCLES AND GET FATIGUED BUT YES I GO TO THE GYM, I LOST 30 LBS OF NICE SIZE I PUT ON ABOUT 3 MONTHS AGO.

rxarms is offline Associate Member
    I feel like shit now. Rangerdude I was talking to you like brother to brother with some attitude just to motivate. It's all cool. By the way I don't there is any gyno. Once you put on more muscle mass, it will dwarf out any imperfections you notice now.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I've seen lots of gyno.... In the first pic (before he posted the second front shot) it could easilly be the start of gyno but more than likely just higher BF if symptoms are not present..
    Ok I went back and looked at the pics again. I dunno bdtr, he has some shape but no noticeable protrusion or lumpyness around the nipple area. Perhaps unitl his bf is lower he will not be able to really tell. Maybe pics from a different angle would change my opinion, but I still don't think he has gyno from the pics he posted.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information