punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member

Cycle and Jogging.

I was just curious. 1. If I was to run a simple D-bol/ Deca cycle how bad would it be for me to jog 2 miles on Monday wensday and friday? I kind of have to run for PT with the Army. 2 How bad and or good would it be for my cardiovascular health. Last thing i wanna do is have a heart attack. I honostly dont think it would be that bad, it would actually keep my heart in shape. As for the calorie expendeture i would be able to make up with some hardcore eating.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    2 miles shouldn't hurt you. It'll help to keep a little of the bloating from d-bol off.

As for the cardiovascular health, I don't think it would be that bad for you. It's just 2 miles, not 15 a day.

Tuggy is offline Associate Member
    What about test with your cycle?

If i can get a good deal on cyp or eth, ill run test also but for right now and with $$ situation im just going to focus on this. But thanx for any advice, its like a family on this board.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Test is cheap. Talk to the guy you got the d-bol / deca from. Definitely shouldn't be more than the deca.

well the 100 bucks i had for test just got takin away....for the first time in my life i got pulled over. so i gotta pay a ticket. But i should be able to get a good deal if not i can put it on my tab.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by punk_bbuilder
    well the 100 bucks i had for test just got takin away....for the first time in my life i got pulled over. so i gotta pay a ticket. But i should be able to get a good deal if not i can put it on my tab.
    punk, test is cheap bro, I know the military doesn't pay much, but it will cover a bottle of test easy! Don't start till you get what you want, don't half ass it man! not worth it! Good luck!

SID

The Brain is offline Junior Member
    i agree, get the test its worth the wait.

im not gettin any cash now im just doing ROTC. I agree with what your saying though.

100571 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ripsid
    punk, test is cheap bro, I know the military doesn't pay much, but it will cover a bottle of test easy! Don't start till you get what you want, don't half ass it man! not worth it! Good luck!

SID
    Damn straight. I'm anxious to start my cycle, but have to wait on ALL my gear. As hard as it is, you are better off to wait on that test!

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    personally i think any juice fucks your ability to run, maybe thats just me, im weighing in at around 235 right now, and when i juice i can feel it gradually getting harder and harder to the point where i just think fuck it and cant do it.

peace

Thanks a ton Jason, i appreciate the feedback.

n0_Genetics is offline Associate Member
    i get cramps in my calves each time i run while i was on dbol

p.s. i did my streching and no, i wasn't running at 18km/hr but doing a slow jog at 9km/hr

RC_0891 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Original Jason
    personally i think any juice fucks your ability to run, maybe thats just me, im weighing in at around 235 right now, and when i juice i can feel it gradually getting harder and harder to the point where i just think fuck it and cant do it.

peace
    Well on deca I ran very well. I actually improved. Test made me a bit crampy so I had to lessen my cardio. Clen is a bitch on my calves
    If you cannot run while juicing and want to retain some cardiovascular health, could I suggest basketball? Even if you donnt play. In fact, being bad could make it better. Here is what I do when my cramping prevents a jog. Get a B ball and head to a court. Start shooting. The key here is to never stop your motion. If the ball bounds far away from the rim, sprint after it. After making a shot, jog to it, jog back, make a jumpshot. Even if you get tired, keep walking. It adds a small amount of entertainment value too, if you enjoy shooting the ball. If you hate basketball.. sorry for wastin your time bro Good luck! peace

RC

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I found I could run longer when on Dbol . Im usually on the tread mill 10^ incline with weights and once I started Dbol my distance increased and speed increased.
    But Ive always been a runner and swimmer so I dont know if that plays a role in the average user.

Rock on, my biggest concern was dropping over from a heart attack while jogging. But we run in a good climate and i have my cardiovascular health built up so i feel pretty confident in this cycle. And yes im waiting for the test.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member

Jogging is fine...

but make sure to jog at a pace you feel comfortable and listen to your body at all times. Your blood pressure is probably higher then normal so use extra cautious running and make sure you don't overexert yourself. Your heart is by far your body's most valuable asset...something ain't right, then STOP. IMO running the risk of a heart attack is a WHole lot bigger of a problem then losing weight or gaining size. Just a thought. Best of Luck, ~US~
    Last edited by usualsuspect; 09-08-2003 at 03:21 PM.

legend is offline Associate Member
    doing cardio is the best thing you can do to prevent having a heart attack while juicing.about 5 years ago i was getting routine blood work done while i was in a cycle and my doctor recommended more cardio. he said i was running the risk of heart attack because of something with the blood(i don't remember the technical jargon).since then every cycle i do a good amount of cardio. it may cost me a few lbs. each cycle, but they are lbs of water and bloat that i don't need anyway. i get much better results with the cardio in my cycles.i'll never do it without either the treadmill or stationary bike.

Thread Information