shawnwiz is offline New Member

Propecia - Stanozolic

Cycleon,

Yes that is exactly the one i got (the same as the picture). I am releived that its the real stuff. But, how come it does not seem to seperate (the water and the white)

here is a new question regarding propecia....(for all you gurus)

Propecia (which is used to prevent male pattern hair loss) is the name for the substance finasteride. (this stuff is straight off the papers that come with propecia) its a synthetic 4-azasteriod compound and is a specific inhibitor or steriod Type II 5a-reductase, an intercellular enyme that converts the androgen testosterone into 5a-dihydrotestosterone (DHT). Finasteride has no affinity for the androgen receptor and has no androgenic , antiandrogenic, estrogenic, antiestrogenic, or progestational effects. Inhibition of Type II 5a-reductase blocks the peripheral conversion of testosterone to DHT, resulting in significant decreases in serum and tissue DHT concentrations. Finasteride produces a rapid reduction in serum DHT concentration, reaching 65% suppresion within 24 hours of oral dosing with a 1-mg tablet.

There is alot more stuff its says but in tried to block out some of the BS. Anyhow, I cant really make sense of this, and actually seems contradictory to me. I was on propecia while i did my last cycle (deca -winnie) and still got incredible results 20 pounds of lean muscle in a 6 week cycle. Went from 160 to 180.

Should this effect my cycle??

By the way, any thoughts about the Deca i got from mexico in my last post?

Thanks ..

Another question...

If i am starting a Deca -Winny cycle. Should i mix the 2 in one injection? I saw the cycles listed in the "cycles for novices" section on this site. Is this the best way to stack the two?

I beleive it says Winnie every other day and 400mg of Deca each week. How should i take the deca....200mg in every other winnie injection?

Also when is the optimal time to take the injection? If i train at 7pm should i take it in the morning or right before my workout?

I know i am asking alot of questions, but this info is very helpful to me. Thanks for your support

Mike Guest
    Bro I am not really sure what you're asking with the first post...can you rephrase your question? Were you thinking that the PI for propecia was stating information that would contradict your gains on deca /winny?

as for the second post....

no you shouldnt mix the deca/winny in the same syringe and no I wouldnt necessarily suggest the cycle you're talking about - are you looking for a deca/winny cycle?

thanks for your reply mike,

The question I am asking is...Will the propecia in any way effect my cycle or my training in general?

Second question...Last time i juiced i took winny and deca . I took the winny M-W-F and mixed in the deca in every other injection and got good results. However, this time i would like to make sure i am taking it the "right" way.

Now I have 20ml of Stanozolic (50mg/ml) and 12 ml of Deca (200mg/ml). How would you recommend i take it ? Also when is the optimal time to inject if i train at 7pm?

Thanks in advance!

Mike Guest
    Bro I dont recommend taking winny any less than EOD - and should be at 50mg/day or 50mg/EOD - I prefer ED since the half life is so short. and should be done for round 6wks - deca should be done round 4-600 for you most likely and for round 10wks - dont mix your winny deca shots this cycle

so it will probavbly end up looking something like this:

wks 1-10
    deca 4-600

wks6-11
    winny 50mg/day ED

using clomid - and yes you can use propecia and it will not effect your gains

mike,

what are the consequences of mixing winnie and deca in one injection?

if i take 400 deca per week, do i take it in one injection in the beginning of the week or spread it out in 2-3 injections throughout the week?

when is the optimal time of day to inject considering i train at 7pm usually?

Thanks.

Thread Information