Thread: Test, Eq, ?

rippedstud is offline New Member

Question Test, Eq, ?

Ok, im planning my second cycle. stats=5'10, 200lbs, and not sure about body fat, but its low. I have two ?'s. first one, im gonna run eq and t200, my ? is should i run an 10 week cycle with both at 400 a week, or run an 8 week cycle and frontload them at 600 for the first two weeks? second question is i was debating throwing fina in, but im not sure yet. what do u guys think. ive never done fina before, but i know a lot about it. i want to throw something in there that will help with size, but it cant be dbol , just because of the area im in. its not worth the time finding real ones, cause they arent around. thanks for your help, im looking to put on around 15-20.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i would run the test at 600 the hole cycle and the eq at 400. fina works good if you are going to do it get a kit
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Psycoswole is offline Member
    With those two options id choose frontload. Also you can use the fina while you wait for clomid therapy wks 5-10 75mgs ed clomid week 11 (estimation)

Bro I would forget about the fina and use the $$ to buy more test. Run the T200 at 600mg and EQ at 400mg like gixxerboy said.

soul shaker Guest
    those doses aren't frontloading. go 600 on each and get winstrol if you can.
    ss

blackfoot is offline New Member
    ss, why do you recommend add winstrol ? What doses and which week?

The question is because I have the same planned cycle and I'm interested stack the better.

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    Forget Winstrol you dont need it in this cycle. Spend more on T-200 like Gonobehuge mentioned. You are looking for mass and your bodyfat is low so test will get you those 15lbs. T-200 is a good choice and EQ is awesome.

poppapump58 is offline Member
    with the T-200 you are just going to get bloated and then when you get off of it, you will lose all of your gains. T-200 is good for the money but the negatives definitly outweigh the positives. Get some cyp or suspension. Either of those will make you look much harder.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    poppapump58 - although you won my trivia question, i am going to have to disagree with you on this one. Test is test. If you're gonna lose it on t200, you're gonna lose just as quick with cyp or suspension for that matter. As long as he keeps his cals up, eases the workload via sets. And keeps the weight sessions heavy and quick, he shouldnt lose too much...plus the eq will help in hardening and solifying gains. That is going to be my next cyc, execpt with winny. Go for it bro, 500/400 is plenty.

poppapump58 is offline Member
    The reason i said not to take t200 is a past experience. i got bloated and gained a tremedous amount of water weight. when i got off the t200, all of my gains went to shit. i took some cyp and suspension once and got very lean. oh papa, wheres my prize.
    Last edited by poppapump58; 01-02-2002 at 11:15 PM.

yiyangzhi is offline New Member
    Psycoswole is right on 100%. Frontload both test(enanthate or cyp) and eq. Fina is a great addition. You should frontload double the weekly dosage u planned to take after first 2 weeks. If u are planning on 400mg/wk test, then u should frontload it 800mg/wk for first 2 weeks. Same goes for eq.

soul shaker Guest
    i said to add the winstrol because because your looking for 15 to 20 pounds, hard i would guess, because you were thinking about fina. it was just another option, test, eq, fina, or test, eq. winstrol. just an option. i don't like to be too bloated and test without arimidex /liquidex will do it.
    ss

Thread Information