Thread: GH under 30

TheJuicer is offline Member

GH under 30

I'm 26 and have been reading on GH and was wondering if its not worth it yet since i'm only 26....Just something I'm concidering in the future..

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    probably not worth the money

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    Probably not worth the money. GH is very expensive. Your body is still puting out it's own GH, but not very much of it. If you do take GH, you have to take a pretty large dosage in order to see any real difference as far as muscle growth. GH probably has the worse potential side effects, almost all of which are irreversible, which is why most people take a low to moderate dose of GH as part of a steroid cycle and not by itself.

Go Time is offline Associate Member
    I am only 26 and have ran HGH 2 iu's 5 on 2 off for the last 2 months and put on 10lbs and lost 2% bodyfat. I have since added Test Enan. and EQ and will run the HGH for and additional 2 months. The key with HGH is low doses for a long period. ie. minimum 3-4 months.

bump..any other opinion on HGH for the under 30 crowd?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with everyone above. It's a waste of money for someone under 30. What are your goals? What do you hope to gain from the GH. GH alone won't get you big. Remember, it is NOT a steroid .

I know that GH is not a steroid ...Someday I hope to get on stage and do a comp. I have seen some of the result with HGH with a stack of Test and these peps look amazing...lean and vascular...

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I'd wait at 26 give another 4-5 years

JohnnyB

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Go Time
    I am only 26 and have ran HGH 2 iu's 5 on 2 off for the last 2 months and put on 10lbs and lost 2% bodyfat. I have since added Test Enan. and EQ and will run the HGH for and additional 2 months. The key with HGH is low doses for a long period. ie. minimum 3-4 months.
    not true bro...your body can produce anywhere from 1 to 2 iu's ed...so if your taking that low of dose than you should up it to 4 iu a day at the minimium...you need to run it atleast 5-6 months...the longer the better....Madmax

Thread Information