Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    New GearGuy is offline Associate Member
    Good luck bro hope all goes well for ya!

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    still no update...that doesn't sound good.

Be strong bro...u gotta be o.k.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Been a day now,sure hope he's alright.I'll feel better when he posts. DB

WoodChuck is offline Banned

my guess

i bet they're keeping him there on suicide precautions. they do it all the time when young people overdose on drugs. it's so they don't have a lawsuit in case it wasn't accidental. my friend was just in the hospital for 3 days after they thought he tried to overdose on 3 different sleep medications... turns out he was just trying to get to bed!!

woody

BDTR is offline Retired
    .3ml of liquid clen is nothing. I don't know how he even felt it, overdosed or not.

someday is offline Member
    yah but my first dose i was wired on 25mcgs.....i think what was said ealier was true.....overreacted had a panic attack etc and then told the doc he took an illegal drug to lose weight and was on steroids and now there keeping him there in order to do some ungodly tests with probes that penetrate.......now im rambling....god im bored.

oh yah....i do hope hes aight though.

Tuggy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodChuck

let this be a lessen to everyone how not to use drugs.

this is the reason why a lot of these drugs are either illegal or you need a prescription for them...

woody
    Thanks Mom!

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    How about an update buddy

are you still alive?

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuggy
    Thanks Mom!
    lmao

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    .3ml of liquid clen is nothing. I don't know how he even felt it, overdosed or not.
    did he make it himself from powder? if so it's possible that he grossly miscalculated the mg/mL in his product...just a guess.

BDTR is offline Retired
    nope he ordered it from a research company who i use frequently.

has anybody on this board died?

dutchboy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    That's no shit bdtr I am 180 and with in 7 days am up to 3cc's and 3 eca's just to get jazzed.

If this is serious I may have to eat crow....

But I think sometimes people post shit just to see howmany responses they will get.

Search this cats threads. everything from "I am a vegetarian" to "I want to do an anorexic cycle"..........hmmmmm.....

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    Man this is scary. I have heard of those that took thermogenic products in excess high doseages that had heart attacks, ect but I have nod had any experience whith clen . Hope all goes well for you bro.
    Keep us posted on your progress.
    Tobey

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Where the fuck is this guy? AMBULANCE COME BACK!!!!!

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchboy
    That's no shit bdtr I am 180 and with in 7 days am up to 3cc's and 3 eca's just to get jazzed.

If this is serious I may have to eat crow....

But I think sometimes people post shit just to see howmany responses they will get.

Search this cats threads. everything from "I am a vegetarian" to "I want to do an anorexic cycle"..........hmmmmm.....
    Either way I hope the kid is ok.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    well, I am going to say if he was dying, he would not have took the time and typed us a post on what was going on..ya never know though

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambulance1984
    ...cant breath...heart is INSANE
    In terms of anything being sketchy about this post, this part of his quote would have to be the most suspicious. Have you ever had your heart beat VERY RAPIDLY? If you have, you know that the last thing you would want to do is sit down and type something!

But in any event, I would always want to see someone come back alive from something like this. Dying in this manner would be absolutely horrible to me.

Again good luck in your struggle.

hybrid is offline Member
    bumpity, bump. Anybody home?
    You have to love the dedication to AR, to post on the way to the hospital.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Definitely keeping him on suicide watch. I bet his parents are very disappointed and have taken away the computer.

haha, but seriously, hope you're ok. I've heard that a panic attack can cause you to believe you're actually dying, and make you actually die.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    Definitely keeping him on suicide watch. I bet his parents are very disappointed and have taken away the computer.

haha, but seriously, hope you're ok. I've heard that a panic attack can cause you to believe you're actually dying, and make you actually die.
    no way bro...thats all in your mind.........I had a bad panic attack right before I got married....can you blame me?......I was eating in a restarant when it happend i had to get up and go outside it was like i was about to die...........Then I sat down started thinking to myself that everything was going to be alright......and started to feel better right away.........everytime I feel one coming on....I just start thinking about something else.......and they go away...........but I must admitt those fucking things are a nuisance

pete675 is offline Junior Member
    2 days and not back from the E.R?, Hope he's OK

dutchboy is offline Associate Member
    Call me a cynic (sp) but I think he got what he wanted

800+ views and
    62 posts.

btw,I'm gonna feel like shit if he is dead but I would bet my nut he is a o k.

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    no way bro...thats all in your mind.........I had a bad panic attack right before I got married....can you blame me?......I was eating in a restarant when it happend i had to get up and go outside it was like i was about to die...........Then I sat down started thinking to myself that everything was going to be alright......and started to feel better right away.........everytime I feel one coming on....I just start thinking about something else.......and they go away...........but I must admitt those fucking things are a nuisance
    I get 'em to,they suck!!!!!!

nusiot is offline Junior Member
    fUK MAN IS ambo 1984 STILL WITH US OR WHAT???

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    holy shit bros i hope he is ... this is some serious shit

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by big daddy k de
    holy shit bros i hope he is ... this is some serious shit
    I don't know.... this doesn't look good.

I hope all is well.

i guess we need to keep a eye out for this bros name to pop up. this is real fucked up

Ambulance is offline Member

Hello

Hello AR,

First off...
    Thanks to the bros for the well wishes and thoughts

And to the others (dutchboy, etc) I wish you a very warm fuck you from the bottom of my heart to the top of your black hearts.

To clear the air before I post in more detail later on about the whole ordeal, here is a basic overview...

No this wasn't some attention cry... if it was, I would have set back and played it out... watched you guys go nuts and think I was dead. Thats not the type of person I am.

Why did I take the time to post before I left? Because when your waiting an hour with your heat playing a drum solo for your ride to pick you up (since my vehicle has been in the shop for quite some time now being painted) you think of things that will calm you down. So, the first thing I did after calling 911 and getting advice, was coming on the AR board...and letting you guys know what was up. I was hoping it would comfort me and maybe save me a trip to the ER.

My friends that know me, know that I have suffered broken bones, etc and never allowed anyone to take me to the hospital. So when I felt strongly enough to go, I knew it was the right choice...and after making it to the ER and having the doctors tell me if I let it go on I would have died..I knew i made the right choice. Once again to Dutchboy, for questioning me; a nice healthy f*ck you. (not even worried about getting banned for this mods, it'd be worth it to put him in his place)

My heartrate upon arriving was unreadable as it was "bouncing" too much for them to rate, upon it slowing down wher ethey could get a solid measurement it read 165 over 80 but my blood pressure wasnt too much higher..just my heart rate.

I posted on the board sometime before 6pm my time, by the time someone came to my house to take me to the hospital I was not able to walk without help.

.36mlg of clen did not seem like a big deal to me seeing as how i had ran clean before at higher doses... but then again i should have kept in mind i ran oxyflux prior (which is basically worthless in allot of batches)

I'm really exhausted, this should normally only take me 5 minutes to type.. but has taken 50 minutes, in other words im very tired and feel like a pin cussion from all the different IV's, blood draws, tests, etc.

I'll try to post tommorow when hopefully I'm feeling better. My heartrate was still fluxuating between 90-120 (not a good rate) when I had my doc sign me out, so im still a bit tore back.

Thanks for the <3 guys.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Sorry to hear you had to go through all that. Very glad to hear things are better now.
    Whenever you feel better, can you explain what the docs/nurses did for you?
    Best wishes,
    Vette

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    damn bro glad to hear from u....sounds like your gonna be o.k. ......get some rest.

longhornDr is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    Sorry to hear you had to go through all that. Very glad to hear things are better now.
    Whenever you feel better, can you explain what the docs/nurses did for you?
    Best wishes,
    Vette
    If he told them what he did, they gave him a beta-blocker and a little IV fluid...possibly an anti-arythmic too (the "bouncing" heart rate)

Swellin Guest
    Hey Amb...Glad it worked out! I certainly hope this is nothing more than a bump in the road for you.

Glad to here your alright bro.I feel a helluva lot better seeing your post. DB

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Glad to hear you're ok. Also glad that they didn't keep you on suicide watch.. that is a very unpleasant ward. Visited a friend there once.. they put you in the same place as the schizophrenics and vegatables.

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    I've been on a suicide watch 2 times before too. Once in the military because I had cuts on my right forearm and they thought I was trying to slit my wrists.

Second time because I OD'd on k-cuts. Gotta love taking too many painkillers by accident.

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    Wow, I'm relieved your alright.
    This is a good example of how things can go terribly wrong with clenbuterol . I'm not saying that all clen use is unsafe, I'm just saying there are cases where using it has resulted in very strange and very undersireable side effects.

ddrew is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=Ambulance1984]

My friends that know me, know that I have suffered broken bones, etc and never allowed anyone to take me to the hospital.
    You have had broken bones and did not go to the hospital? What did you do, set them yourself?
    J/K bro, I'm glad your ok, I had a BAD insulin scare once and thinking that you may die is incredibly frightining.

bro its good to hear that your alive. i was about to give your user name the sign of the cross lol Nexed time just be cairful and go at your own pace
    stay healthy
    peace

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information