Thread: nolvadex

bex
    bex is offline Banned

nolvadex

WHY and when should you take it.I have never used it in all the time i have been on AS but i got some free so i would like some advice please....

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    You can either use it from the beginning of a cyc at 10mg ed. Or, like most people do it, when and if you feel/see your nips getting irritated, ie: sore, itchy, tingling. use it at 40-60mged until it goes away and then 10mg throughout the rest of your cycle and clomid therapy for rebound estrogen. good luck.

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Thanks papa...I know i should do a search but cheers

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i agree with what poppa said, but remember that if you start it from the beginning, it will hinder your gains. i usually wait until my nips get sore, which thankfully has never happened

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    I have never had a pro either but its better to be safe than sorry....

contraction is offline New Member

listen to pop

depending on what you are on and your genetics you might not have to use any nolvadex at all. Follow Pop's advice, if your nipples start to get itchy or hurt then take it. If you are taking Clomid throughout your cycle like some do, then that will counter the estrogen-certain ones like Finaplix do not convert easily compared to others like Test.

As a rule of thumb, and this is not written in concrete, but to determine how much of a chance you have to getting gyno you have to look at your mother and sister's bust sizes. Luckly both my mother and sister have small breast so I've never had to worry too much about gyno and have never had any symptoms of it so far. Lucky for me but my sister hates it

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Papa you are one smart Mofo. You starting to get as smart as billy boy.. dummmm... I know who I am asking my next questions too..

Thread Information