Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    tackle78 is offline Junior Member
    I agree, I've read those articles before. But I mean d-bol is one thing, but anadrol should not be messed with unless your truly hardcore. And you shouldn't take d-bol for longer than 4 weeks anyway. SO you should keep that in mind.

Lono is offline New Member
    What were you planning on doing? What would your cycle look like?

Well, thats really what I was trying to figure out. I had hoped like 40mg of anavar a day
    50mg of winstrol a day
    and milk thistle after and maybe clomid, but thats not really necesary with these two steroids .

That sounds good, I guess. So, did you see the little list I posted earlier? Is that what you have found on anavar ? The prices seem to fluctuate so much.

basically yeah, you just need to find a good source.

even if the source is good though, that's no reliebility that the orals work... sometimes the source doesn't even know...

Where do u live

US... you?

If the source is good, he'll have either used or recieved feedback on all of his products.

Well I mean what region. I live in the midwest and its harder to find gear here. I'm just saying that makes a difference.

Florida. I don't feel comfortable about dealing with people personally. I rather take the risk of mail ordering and not knowing the source or the source knowing me.. at least for starts...

My recomendation is that you pay for source info. If you do that. 95% of the sources are good. No online source thats legit will stay from the same email for longer than 2 months. Remember that.

Black Stang is offline Associate Member
    I will say this. An Anadrol only cycle is worthless. I did this about 2-3 years ago. I gained about 25-30 lbs in 6 weeks, and strength was great, a constant pump effect. All that sounds great, but the bad part is most of the weight was water, anadrol is bad about water retention. Even your face swells. I lost atleast half of the gains. I did not know about crashing then either, so clomid was not used. I know more now, and would not recommend a-bombs by themselves. Also D-BOL is cheaper, and almost as effective at 35 to 40 mg per day. What ever you do, make sure you are prepared for the end of your cycle, else you will loose your gains. I agree with arthurb999, you need to get over your fear of needles. There's nothing to it when done right. Just make sure you get help from this board for injection info if you decide to use injectables. There are pics and everything to help.

I agree man. I'm not pushing you to buy from someone just giving advice.

Well, I did, SE... you tried it?

SE? Never heard of it. I used steroid world.

Originally posted by Black Stang
    I will say this. An Anadrol only cycle is worthless. I did this about 2-3 years ago. I gained about 25-30 lbs in 6 weeks, and strength was great, a constant pump effect. All that sounds great, but the bad part is most of the weight was water, anadrol is bad about water retention. Even your face swells. I lost atleast half of the gains. I did not know about crashing then either, so clomid was not used. I know more now, and would not recommend a-bombs by themselves. Also D-BOL is cheaper, and almost as effective at 35 to 40 mg per day. What ever you do, make sure you are prepared for the end of your cycle, else you will loose your gains. I agree with arthurb999, you need to get over your fear of needles. There's nothing to it when done right. Just make sure you get help from this board for injection info if you decide to use injectables. There are pics and everything to help.
    I'm getting proviron and clomid for the d-bol.
    Just trying to decide whether to add primo (tabs) or anavar to it.

Originally posted by tackle78
    SE? Never heard of it. I used steroid world.
    steroid encyclopaedia

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information