Thread: low, low sperm

jcleveland is offline New Member

low sperm level. Help !

I am on my 10th week of a low deca cycle. My nuts have shrunk and my sperm level is getting low. My girlfriend has even asked "what's up with your load size" I use to produce a large amount and she loved it but.........Should I cycle deca with test ? or should I start using clomid and take 4-5 weeks off before getting back on deca ?
    Last edited by jcleveland; 01-01-2002 at 10:43 PM.

viperlingerfelt is offline Associate Member
    deca can and does shut down hpta......take the clomid 2 weeks after the last shot until things return to near normal.....ps ...you can stay on clomid for months with no dangerous effects........

Let it run its course and deal with the cherry tomato syndrome later. Even if you stop now it’s still going to be a few weeks till your boys return and then you gotta deal with it all over again when you chose to finish your stack. That’s all part of running the gear. Not sure that the mod’s are going to like you running the detailed play by play with your girlfriend, but tell her she’d better get used to it for a little while longer. Don’t worry bud, the test in your system will see to it that you don’t lose interest.

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    Niacin helps while you are on cycle.

I do not know how much longer you are going to be on, but you can always hit the HCG to get the boys back. It worked for me.

jersey juice is offline Member
    Pop a clomid every couple days, especially if you know your gonna get busy. Sperm count might be low, but at least you can shower her with your love. LOL!!

xxxl is offline New Member
    What do you mean low deca cycle (800/week?)?
    You can add clomid (1 a day for 10 days) or a shot of HCG 5000 every week or two during cycle.

Rastus is offline Associate Member
    Ok, I finished a deca -only cycle about 4 weeks ago. My nuts shrunk, too, and as for the low sperm count, yes, it will happen. For the past 3 weeks I've been having sex with the girlfriend, and CANNOT and I mean CANNOT shoot a load. We go constantly for 1-2 hours every time, and it NEVER happens. She LOVES it, but it's starting to beat me down!!!!!!! I'm finishing my clomid (3 weeks of it) and still nothing's happening. It stays up, just no "finishing move" if you know what I mean. We usually just give up because we're both exhausted.

Just a warning, and sharing my experience. And NO, I'm not making this shit up........

No more deca-only cycles for me!!!!!!!!!

CJR24 is offline New Member
    Originally posted by Rastus
    Ok, I finished a deca -only cycle about 4 weeks ago. My nuts shrunk, too, and as for the low sperm count, yes, it will happen. For the past 3 weeks I've been having sex with the girlfriend, and CANNOT and I mean CANNOT shoot a load. We go constantly for 1-2 hours every time, and it NEVER happens. She LOVES it, but it's starting to beat me down!!!!!!! I'm finishing my clomid (3 weeks of it) and still nothing's happening. It stays up, just no "finishing move" if you know what I mean. We usually just give up because we're both exhausted.

Just a warning, and sharing my experience. And NO, I'm not making this shit up........

No more deca-only cycles for me!!!!!!!!!
    Sure it's not the budweiser? Sounds like me after a long night at the club... all action and NO REACTION.

Rastus is offline Associate Member
    That's what it acts like and that's what it feels like.....but NO ALCOHOL was involved!!!!!!!

Black Stang is offline Associate Member
    You should do a search under deca dick. It effects some people. I will list one thread you can read that may help.

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...ight=deca+dick

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Start clomid 3 weeks after last shot of deca . You may want to try supplementing with a good amount of zinc as well. It is normal, though fortunately I do not experience those sides.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Take your clomid and use zinc I started at 45g which is 300% of your RDA give it a week or so and everything should return to normal,and what a blessing that is

Thread Information