moush is offline Senior Member

how to use clen with PCT?

I plan on getting clen along with nolva and clomid that i have to cut up a lil but I am not sure how to use the three of these together?? My cycle is listed below...

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I day after your last winny injection start PCT............. You would run Clomid/Nolva to get your HPTA up and going again............... The clen I use when I start PCT to help with energy levels.......... I run clen 2 weeks on 2weeks off with ECA for 8 weeks total........... the clen I start at 40mcg and work up to 120mcg a day.

mammoth is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I day after your last winny injection start PCT............. You would run Clomid/Nolva to get your HPTA up and going again............... The clen I use when I start PCT to help with energy levels.......... I run clen 2 weeks on 2weeks off with ECA for 8 weeks total........... the clen I start at 40mcg and work up to 120mcg a day.
    Exactamundo!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    There ya go!
    MM's all over it.

yea but how do i use the Nolva and clomid?? also i am doin winnie tabs not injections!

Shud is offline Associate Member
    im after the same info moush.....
    i think you run the clomid day 1: 300 mgs day: 2-11 100 mg then day: 12-21 50 mgs...nolva 10 - 20 mgs a day for the 21 days...
    also start clen on the same day as clomid for 2 weeks, pyramid from 40 mcg to 120 mcg then back down within the 2 weeks.....then 2 off and repeat the clen....no more clomid and nolva after 21 days is up......
    can someone confirm this as this is what i have gathered from doing research but wanna make sure....
    (no hijacking of thread intended moush...we want the same info)

hey np man thats cool

Winny depot and tabs have the same half-life so after the last time you take winny start PCT 1 day after.

Run PCT like this:
    Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 2 - 11 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 12 - 21 50mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva

Go Time is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shud
    im after the same info moush.....
    i think you run the clomid day 1: 300 mgs day: 2-11 100 mg then day: 12-21 50 mgs...nolva 10 - 20 mgs a day for the 21 days...
    also start clen on the same day as clomid for 2 weeks, pyramid from 40 mcg to 120 mcg then back down within the 2 weeks.....then 2 off and repeat the clen....no more clomid and nolva after 21 days is up......
    can someone confirm this as this is what i have gathered from doing research but wanna make sure....
    (no hijacking of thread intended moush...we want the same info)
    I confirm on the clomid and clen, but I haven't used the nolva, so check the educational threads as there might be something in there to help on nolva dose. If not I know there are several previous threads concerning this, but again you are good to go on clomid and clen. I start the same pct ,minus the nolva, in 4 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Go Time
    I confirm on the clomid and clen, but I haven't used the nolva, so check the educational threads as there might be something in there to help on nolva dose. If not I know there are several previous threads concerning this, but again you are good to go on clomid and clen. I start the same pct ,minus the nolva, in 4 weeks.
    I never run PCT without Nolvadex actually I never run a cycle without it either. Nolva will keep my estrogen levels from rebounding as my test levels are dropping. Without nova in PCT I feel that it would take longer to recover. JMO

Mudman I thought that I should start the PCT after my last Sust injection, isnt that how its supposed to be?? I may be wrong but thats what I heard.

Quote Originally Posted by moush
    Mudman I thought that I should start the PCT after my last Sust injection, isnt that how its supposed to be?? I may be wrong but thats what I heard.
    No you're are running the winny 3 weeks past your SUS so that you can run gear up to PCT. So it would be 21 days after your last SUS injection or 1 day after your last winny injection........... Either way it should still be about 21 days after that last SUS injection.

oh ok thanks a lot for the help Mudman...greatly appreciated!

Thread Information