OT8268 is offline Associate Member

clen and boxing training (cardio) bad idea?

hey I am starting a winny and clen cycle shortly, I am just finished my football season so I am in descent shape, (college I'm 21, not 16-17), but what I am wondering is;

I am begining boxing training which I hear is pretty intense, is this a bad idea to do, the training is at 7 at night, but will my heart rate be really amped up? am I risking something serious here?

cjp85 is offline Member
    Well if your using the clen for weight loss purposes, you hold off on the clen till you see how well your body responds to the cardio youre gonna be doing. If you lose weight doing the cardio, then theres really no reason to use the clen. If you feel you really need it, use it earlier in the day.
    Last edited by cjp85; 11-17-2003 at 03:50 AM.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    i used to take clen in the morning so i could get to sleep at night, but by the time 7pm rolled around, i was dead ass tired, having worked out in the afternoon, lay off the clen till you are not losing fat from the boxing workout, you probably won't need it at all, oh yeah, that combo made me cramp up like a mofo, drink LOTS of water and eat lots of bananas, stretching before and after workout helps too

Cdub is offline Associate Member
    i run track. when i took clen i had no breath, it was like it closed my lungs. I would take a eca stack. It opens my lungs up a lot more.

FmRommel is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OT8268
    hey I am starting a winny and clen cycle shortly, I am just finished my football season so I am in descent shape, (college I'm 21, not 16-17), but what I am wondering is;

I am begining boxing training which I hear is pretty intense, is this a bad idea to do, the training is at 7 at night, but will my heart rate be really amped up? am I risking something serious here?

IMO 7 pm is late enough that you wont feel the palps or the shakes...but Ive used quite a few times so the effects become less and less....make sure you take it early enough that it wont be hitting you at 7...drink WATER!!! You will prob sweat like a bastard during boxing...

FM

Thread Information