Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Whats with everyone debating the guys size. Who gives a hoot. Pic could be two yrs old for all anyone knows so this entire thread is turning into a waste of time to check.

Whether he's 230,240,250,260, he's a scammer. Plain and simple

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I know, I keep checking back to see if people got any info or not and all they are doing is debating size. You put it well pheedno.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    For the curious eyes, BK's pics are posted over at GotFina message board, there does not seem to be any infor about him scamming either.

BigBow is offline Junior Member
    anabolex has more recent photos...he is a monster and I do believe his arms are 21 and he is everything of 260...go check it out

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    he is cut, but not massive..... I say around 235-245 in that picture

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    LOL I cannot believe the debate about his size. He has never had a reason to lie about his weight. Trust me, I am sure he is 270 now. He may not be in that pic, but one thing he doesn't lie about is his body. Too bad that's the only thing.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PTbyJason
    LOL I cannot believe the debate about his size. He has never had a reason to lie about his weight. Trust me, I am sure he is 270 now. He may not be in that pic, but one thing he doesn't lie about is his body. Too bad that's the only thing.
    Like I said somewhere else he claimed to loose weight while he was in jail. These pics don't look as big as he was in his peak here. No doubt they were taken after the weight loose.

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Ahhhh I am not reading this thread any more, I dont really care how big he is any more....when some one goes scammer like this they loose my respect..When some one gets new info on his scamming start a new thread..

MR.BICEPS is offline Junior Member
    Its not the size of a mans muscles thats important its the size of his heart!

Any guy on this board can steal others money, not work,go to the gym everday and get massive with shit loads of drugs !

Who gives a FLYING FUCK how big he is. He has no heart which makes him a little girly man!

Those who brag on his size come across as if they are condoing his scmamming activities and that makes those who were scammed feel a little funny.

Sure hes a big guy but as I said before anyone with brains knows it takes more than brawn to be a real man, it take honest and integrity. Obviously BK has none of the characteristics needed to be a real man!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by MR.BICEPS; 11-20-2003 at 08:23 AM.

G-S Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    how do you get to the juice box section? that site is a piece of garbage
    Really? Tell me what user name you registered with, and I'll gladly ban you.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, I registered, and I actually like the site. I had no problems whatsoever. I think G-S does a good job

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Here's the pix of this dude over at Anabolex, he's definitely huge...
    http://www.anabolex.com/forums/showt...threadid=98095

And he looks a lot better without his face attached.

I gotta give AR credit for dumping this guy a long time ago. They were way ahead of the curve.

samoth is offline Member
    I'm not around much anymore, but why all the negative talk about Kev? Disregarding all the stuff that went on "behind the scenes", so to speak, I always thought he was a great asset to the board back when he was here.

Is there a reason for the negativity other than what went on outside of his posts? Maybe I just look at it this way because I don't get personally or ... um ... financially involved with any anonymous person on the internet, with the exceptions of All Sports Nutrition or other legit businesses.

I just thought he has a lot of good advice, both training and otherwise. If I recall, everyone loved him here before things hit the fan. Then, a few poor business transactions with a small amount of people, and everyone seems to jump on the bandwagon against him?

I can see certain affected people disliking him, but why the majority? Moreover, if you wish to argue my point, please do so without bringing up the aforementioned incidents. I possible missing something, but even when Kev left, I seem to recall him doing so somewhat respectfully... at least compared to the way I have seen others leave boards in the past.

I am almost positive that he has scammed for over 10K and that was a couple of days ago. It could be much more than that now. That's not a "few business transactions" He intentionally scammed a lot of people.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by samoth
    I'm not around much anymore, but why all the negative talk about Kev? Disregarding all the stuff that went on "behind the scenes", so to speak, I always thought he was a great asset to the board back when he was here.

Is there a reason for the negativity other than what went on outside of his posts? Maybe I just look at it this way because I don't get personally or ... um ... financially involved with any anonymous person on the internet, with the exceptions of All Sports Nutrition or other legit businesses.

I just thought he has a lot of good advice, both training and otherwise. If I recall, everyone loved him here before things hit the fan. Then, a few poor business transactions with a small amount of people, and everyone seems to jump on the bandwagon against him?

I can see certain affected people disliking him, but why the majority? Moreover, if you wish to argue my point, please do so without bringing up the aforementioned incidents. I possible missing something, but even when Kev left, I seem to recall him doing so somewhat respectfully... at least compared to the way I have seen others leave boards in the past.

He used his MOD status to refer members to copy-cat email addys for the purpose of scamming them. Knowledgable in the subject of AS or not, he's a dishonorable person who used a lot of people on several boards for financial gain. Not to mention the threatening he did to our Admin.

samoth is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    He used his MOD status to refer members to copy-cat email addys for the purpose of scamming them. Knowledgable in the subject of AS or not, he's a dishonorable person who used a lot of people on several boards for financial gain. Not to mention the threatening he did to our Admin.
    I see. I was not aware of this. I see where people are coming from.

I've noticed that this kind of information doesn't get publicized here at AR... comparing to how things happen at other boards: twenty posts about what happened, details, opinions, flames, etc. Very professional here in that respect (although it takes away potential message board drama! ).

Just an observation.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    how do you get to the juice box section? that site is a piece of garbage
    There will be no bashing of other boards around here. Thats not what AR is about. This has been dealt with in the past and will not be allowed. It takes a lot of work to run these board and whether you like any of the others or not there are many who do.

I think many of us are spoiled cause we are on the best board around. I may be just a little Bias. There are many others that are good though. I'll admit the BK thing was the first time I was on GS's site but I liked it. If you didn't keep it to yourself and be glad you have AR.

poppapump58 is offline Member
    i can tell big kev does not have good genetics. he must take a shitload of roids to get as big as he does. i think he looks terrible.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    In relation to Samoths post.
    I could like someone for 20 years and have nothing bad to say about him. But, if he fucks me over once, then that is the end of it and I MAKE SURE people know about it so they avoid my mistake.
    Although, I do make sure I am correct with my assesment of the situation before I cut someone off.

nusiot is offline Junior Member
    hahaha, he is kinda big, but a fukn dikhead for scammen

Nailer is offline Associate Member
    http://www.anabolex.com/forums/showt...ghlight=bigkev

Here are some of his pics he posted @ Bolex.

N

palme is offline Rosie Member
    He went down from 260 to 220 or something like that about the same time as he was getting called a scammer last time (i think this pic is from that time). If you check the latest pics he posted his much bigger.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RON
    There will be no bashing of other boards around here. Thats not what AR is about. This has been dealt with in the past and will not be allowed. It takes a lot of work to run these board and whether you like any of the others or not there are many who do.

I think many of us are spoiled cause we are on the best board around. I may be just a little Bias. There are many others that are good though. I'll admit the BK thing was the first time I was on GS's site but I liked it. If you didn't keep it to yourself and be glad you have AR.
    that's true ron...you guys have done such an outstanding job makes everyone look bad.....

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Fuck him he couldnt get laid in whore house with a fist full of fifties. I dont care how big he is hes just a scammer imo that cancels out how he has developed his physique

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    wow wow...thats big kev, he's still a big fucker, hows he been, when the hell did he become a scammer??

i remember him from back in the diz-ay

yugi-oh is offline Banned
    Wow, are you all sure thats BigKev? I used to get advice from him all the time and saw tons of photo's, but that picture does not look like him at all as far as his physique goes. Someone should double.

Massive G is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by samoth
    I see. I was not aware of this. I see where people are coming from.

I've noticed that this kind of information doesn't get publicized here at AR... comparing to how things happen at other boards: twenty posts about what happened, details, opinions, flames, etc. Very professional here in that respect (although it takes away potential message board drama! ).

Just an observation.
    The punk scammed the majority of people over at Anabolex where he was mod.
    Hell he even tried to get me-a fellow mod- and did get a couple of mods over there.
    His take was a lot higher than 10 K 3-4 times that..he'll get his....many many well connected people are closing in...

Quote Originally Posted by yugi-oh
    Wow, are you all sure thats BigKev? I used to get advice from him all the time and saw tons of photo's, but that picture does not look like him at all as far as his physique goes. Someone should double.
    That is him. I've met him 3 times. There is no doubt that it is him.

03733+$ is offline Associate Member
    Thats really sad for the people that have been around for so long with BigKev! He is a disgrace to the board and to the game! But as was stated karma will come back to him. I am a believer of what goes around comes around

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    yea, this really sucks, I use to talk to BigKev quite a bit...kinda looked up to him in a way, not anymore

bigdog81 is offline Member
    where do i go to see the pic..
    i dont see a link or anything..
    or am i just retarded.

MR.BICEPS is offline Junior Member
    Bigdog 81 It Has Been Erased Bro!

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    He definately has the veins going on... just out of curiousity, what brings on the veins? Is that high BP, nitrogen from arginine, steroid use, a certain weight or bf level? I am just getting my first vein to pop up post workout on left shoulder, wouldnt mine getting more like that.

No you don't have to have high BP to have veins!!!

barbarian is offline Banned
    i dont care if he is 400lbs 2% bf fuck him he is a worthless looser.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Damn I used to like Big kev but damn hes a dick. Someone please private me the scamming names BK is using, I want to make sure my bros arent getting anything from.
    thnax rdl

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information